My Big Disneyland discount ticket price comparison thread, what am I missing?

LMT Club free membership code isn't working anymore :( I can't even get regular hopper tickets to show up, only tickets with transfers.

I used the code to join this morning. The tickets are still showing up when I do an activities search for Anaheim, CA, USA.

I got it to work! Used a new browser (Firefox) and used a new email. Got my tickets emailed already and saved $86! Thanks!

Ok, so no one has had any issues at all? I tried to do some searching on them, but the only negative feedback is usually about hotel bookings gone wrong. Nothing I can tell as far for ticket purchases. My purchase with them will be about $1,000... which will save me about $120. So, I certainly want to take advantage, just super nervous! So, the tickets they email you, are legit tickets, you take directly to the turnstiles to get in...not vouchers you have to exchange..correct? My trip isnt until June, so I dont want to prepurchase this far in advance and something go wrong before we arrive to use them. :rolleyes1 ... Please make this over-worried, deal finder feel better about this! I wish I could find more reviews about ticket purchasing, just to make me feel better.

Ok, so no one has had any issues at all? I tried to do some searching on them, but the only negative feedback is usually about hotel bookings gone wrong. Nothing I can tell as far for ticket purchases. My purchase with them will be about $1,000... which will save me about $120. So, I certainly want to take advantage, just super nervous! So, the tickets they email you, are legit tickets, you take directly to the turnstiles to get in...not vouchers you have to exchange..correct? My trip isnt until June, so I dont want to prepurchase this far in advance and something go wrong before we arrive to use them. :rolleyes1 ... Please make this over-worried, deal finder feel better about this! I wish I could find more reviews about ticket purchasing, just to make me feel better.
There are so many people that have gone this route. The tickets work from LMT Club.

There are so many people that have gone this route. The tickets work from LMT Club.

Used them two weeks ago for my family of 4 park hoppers. Got my tickets via email a few days later.

Just purchased 2 day hoppers for this weekend for an impromptu trip for my daughter and I and received the tickets a couple hours later.

The tickets are in PDF form and look exactly like the ones you get from Disney. Go right to the gate, they scan them and then give you a small cardboard ticket to carry.

I woke for a Disney travel agency and I recommend to my clients (knowing I won't get commission) LMTC for tickets only. It saves a lot of money!

My LMT tickets worked just fine last week. Paid online, saved quite a bit on 4 adult 5 day parkhoppers, got the email a few days later. Printed the email (but also saved on my phone just in case). Took the email vouchers to the turnstyle and they turned into parkhoppers. No problems whatsoever.

I used the free code this week and bought 4 three day park hoppers. Saved well over $100.
My trip isn't till July but I trust what I read here on these boards from frequent posters.
I love the Dis.
I was nervous at 1st though. MY CC declined transaction I got a fraud alert emal. Was not going to purchase but then I remembered another great
tip I got here and the same thing happened. When I tried to buy discount target cards on raise my CC thought was fraud. That saved a bunch on my DCL cruise back then.
Kerri

I also remember some months ago you had to buy it in the app I thought and you have to look under Anaheim. We bought from Lmt in June and I will be buying again for our trip in May. Love saving over $70 for three day Parker hoppers. I was even able to convince Dh we should add another day because "it will only be $18 more". Which is half off of the Dl website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter