• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

happily single

Left foot first!
Does anyone here watch My Big Fat Fabulous Life?

I sometimes watch, and was watching last night...until I fell asleep. It was the first episode of the season and they were teasing that Whitney may be pregnant. I did a google search and am only coming up with teasers for the episode.

Help me out here!

It seems like the preview that she is/ It looks like she at a Dr. office and it's being confirmed but who knows.

Does anyone here watch My Big Fat Fabulous Life?

I sometimes watch, and was watching last night...until I fell asleep. It was the first episode of the season and they were teasing that Whitney may be pregnant. I did a google search and am only coming up with teasers for the episode.

Help me out here!
I don't watch the show, but saw a preview. Her test was positive.

People with PCOS can get pregnant, even when they aren't trying. I did. The odds of getting a false positive is miniscule.

The stick had 2 lines. So either she's pregnant or they had a pregnant staffer pee on the stick.

My money says they faked it and she'll "lose" it in a season finale.

She posted on FB her 3 positive tests either yesterday or today. So she is pregnant, not sure if during the episode she airs or after though.

She went live on facebook last night and seemed upset but couldn't talk about anything. I feel like she lost the baby. She did say to wait until next week's episode to find out. Maybe it was ectopic?

Not fat shaming, I am overweight myself. I just can't see how she could carry a healthy pregnancy. I gained 85 lbs with my DS and I had a terrible time, I can't imagine at her weight. Yes it was my fault I gained the weight before I get blasted.

Not fat shaming, I am overweight myself. I just can't see how she could carry a healthy pregnancy. I gained 85 lbs with my DS and I had a terrible time, I can't imagine at her weight. Yes it was my fault I gained the weight before I get blasted.

I wasn't as big as she is but I only gained 13 lbs and 8 of that was baby...everyone's different.

Well according to the previews for the next episode/upcoming episodes for the season she is pregnant..whether or not she is still pregnant IDK on that. I have no idea if it's real or for publicity just going based off of the previews.

I wasn't as big as she is but I only gained 13 lbs and 8 of that was baby...everyone's different.

I get that but if you start over 300lbs, sorry it is very much not healthy for Mom or baby. I was 275 at full term & complications I exposed my DS to was horrid. I still feel guilty now.

I love she loves herself- good for her. But just like smoking or alcohol, weight whether like or not puts your child at risk.

I get that but if you start over 300lbs, sorry it is very much not healthy for Mom or baby. I was 275 at full term & complications I exposed my DS to was horrid. I still feel guilty now.

I love she loves herself- good for her. But just like smoking or alcohol, weight whether like or not puts your child at risk.

Totally agree with you.

She went live on facebook last night and seemed upset but couldn't talk about anything. I feel like she lost the baby. She did say to wait until next week's episode to find out. Maybe it was ectopic?

TLC put out a statement this week letting us know that Whitney's mom (the fabulous Babs) has had a stroke and seizures recently, so I attributed the emotion in her video to that. http://www.tlc.com/tlcme/whitney-thore-shares-sentiments-about-mom-babs-thores-health/

There is a photo of Whitney with the statement, and she doesn't have a "bump" visible, but I don't know when this season was filmed, so I don't know how far along she is, if the pregnancy is successful. For a first pregnancy, and a larger person, it might not show for several months.

I cannot imagine why she would want to continue carrying that man's child. He is horrible.

At the end of last night's episode she takes the test and it is positive. The preview for next week's episode shows her telling the father.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter