My co-worker is a fountain of misinformation!! 5/14 the day has come page 130

Farewell, Miss Info thread! I will miss thee!!

Congrats on your new job! I'm sure your life will be happier without this nutjob in it, although we will miss hearing about her antics.

Come on... don't you have another coworker who could keep you informed about her antics and about her fake trip to Vegas?

Congratulations on your new job! Please send some of those new job vibes to me. I want one, too!

Congrats! i hope your new coworkers are saner than MI.

Congrats on the new job!!! I bet Miss Info is going to be so sad when she finds out you left.

Oh, this may be good news for EG, but it is bad news for us readers of this thread. Someone else needs to find a Miss Info in their office/life STAT!

Congrats on the new job, EG, though I will miss the stories of Miss Info. Maybe you can introduce your replacment to the DIS so she can keep us informed. :)

I wish you happiness and no morons at your next job. Although we will miss hearing the antics of Miss Info, we will take solace in knowing that you don't have to live through it anymore.

Please accept our sincerest congratulations. I hope that your new job pays better, has better co-workers and that all your days be spent NOT thinking about Miss Info...YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Seriously, I hope that you new job is perfect for you. Way to go.:thumbsup2

I wish you happiness and no morons at your next job. Although we will miss hearing the antics of Miss Info, we will take solace in knowing that you don't have to live through it anymore.

Please accept our sincerest congratulations. I hope that your new job pays better, has better co-workers and that all your days be spent NOT thinking about Miss Info...YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Seriously, I hope that you new job is perfect for you. Way to go.:thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

Good for you!

Just wanted to wish you good luck with the new job. How exciting.

But.....wouldn't you like to be a fly on the wall when Miss Info returns to find you gone. Or does she already know you are leaving?

I am going to miss this thread.

Congrats on your new job! Count me as another who will miss reading about new antics of MI.

I'm so happy for you!:cool1: Congrats on the new job. Thanks for keeping us entertained.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I'm sure the boss will/has call(ed) Miss Info and let her know what's going on before she comes in.

Congrats on the new job! I wish you happiness and harmony without Miss Info! I will definately miss her and all her antics. God Bless :goodvibes

Wow congratulations, that's great news! Well except for fans of this post!

Good luck with the new job!

I will miss reading about Miss Info but I am glad you can move on to - hopefully - saner pastures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter