My Dad Is In ICU With Swine Flu And ARDS

Prayers for your dad (and for you and your family, I know it's hard on you to go through this too). :grouphug:

Keep the faith!

everyone is so nice here :) The more prayers the better. If you read this please take 10 seconds out to pray. I would appreciate it and you could help save a life. Thanks!!

Praying for your dad. H1N1 has made a comeback this year, unfortunately.

Hi,

my dad is in ICU with the swine flu and a condition called ARDS and is on a ventilator. I wanted to ask anyone here to pray for him. His name is John Thompson and is 60 years old. Can you please pray he makes a full quick recovery? Thanks

Corey - hoping your Dad make a complete recovery. How long had he been in ICU before he got the flu; perhaps he was exposed to it before he was admitted.

Prayers for your dad.

Coincidentally I saw a story on the news today that the predominant strain of flu this year is H1N1. It has been part of the flu vaccine since 2009 and it's no longer the threat today that it was back then. In 2009 very few people had been exposed to it and now people have some degree of immunity. It's more like a common flu, still serious like the flu but not pandemic inducing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter