• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My dad... update 2/27, he's gone.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this trying time. I have to admit that Hospice is wonderful.

Holly

I'm so sorry, Kathy. May you be comforted by all the sincere thoughts and prayers coming your way. Sometimes things are easier to bear when you know friends care.
Peace and love,
Gretchen

Heey Kiddo bug hugs for you and your family.
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

We keep you and you family in our thoughts and please share with us if there is something to share....

Love you!!!!!

Like everyone else...thinking good thoughts for you and your Dad.

Mike

Kathy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.:grouphug:

Kathy,my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Kim

I am so very sorry. This is such a hard and sad part of life. Thoughts and prayers are with you. My dad went through Hospice as well, and I'm glad we made that decision. Even the best medical care must be balanced with dignity, which is what Hospice provides. Hugs.

So sorry, I hope you able to be with him. I am sending a special prayer to a Dis Dad. Bless you all,

My dad passed away earlier tonight. :sad1:

It's been a long, hard road, and he was ready to go.

Thank you to everyone here for all the understanding and support. Y'all rock. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter