My daughter met Molly from All Ears!!!

Love Molly's vlogs. Watch them all the time! Glad to hear she's approachable in person. I always wonder if we'll ever run into any of the many vloggers we subscribe to while we're in the parks.
We met Oliver (used to be on the DisUnplugged team) at a restaurant in Universal. He was a server. Very nice!
My daughter also saw another, no names, they were entering the park together, we was not friendly at all, she doesn't watch his stuff anymore lol

She's my favorite! I saw Mr. Morrow on our last trip but he was filming a live video so didn't want to interrupt him. The thing I love about Molly and him is you can tell they're genuine Disney fans. They're just as excited to be there as you are- even if they go all the time- they're still happy.

Five Fires also gives me a similar vibe- he covers Disneyland though.

We enjoy watching him too. Lol randomly saw him on the following trip (after the trip when we met Molly). I waited until he was finished filming his clip then chatted a bit. He’s very approachable and kind as well. He was filming Coral Reef that day.
. 602130

I've seen her several times this past year in the parks, sometimes she seems a bit overwhelmed (like when she has food, beer, plus her camera in a crowd) so we don't bother her, but other times we say high and she's super nice. I did see another vlogger in MK on tuesday before Boo Bash and decided not to say high to him because he immediately put a bad taste in my mouth and I could tell I didn't want to say hi to him.

She's my favorite! I saw Mr. Morrow on our last trip but he was filming a live video so didn't want to interrupt him. The thing I love about Molly and him is you can tell they're genuine Disney fans. They're just as excited to be there as you are- even if they go all the time- they're still happy.

Five Fires also gives me a similar vibe- he covers Disneyland though.

Totally agree with all of this!

we recently went to DL where we seldom go and I was looking for Mondo from Five Fires the whole time. 😅

We're big Molly fans, too!

We were watching one of her videos about meeting characters (it must have been pre-pandemic) and getting their autographs and stuff, and it dawned on us that we'd be way more likely to want to get autographs from her and our other favorite vloggers than from characters.

But also, I'm always impressed by how easily she comes up with things to chat about with them. It's always like she's old friends with them.

We're big Molly fans, too!

We were watching one of her videos about meeting characters (it must have been pre-pandemic) and getting their autographs and stuff, and it dawned on us that we'd be way more likely to want to get autographs from her and our other favorite vloggers than from characters.

But also, I'm always impressed by how easily she comes up with things to chat about with them. It's always like she's old friends with them.
I love the way she talks to the characters too, it's soooo cute, it always makes me smile.. And she knows all the characters and their horse or animal, she's just so fun! Have you watched the recent one where she talks to Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore in their halloween costumes? So cute!

I've been watching a lot of Molly videos recently! I like the "trapped in" series where she does different trivia and challenges in various lands.
I agree! Her/All Ears videos are so entertaining yet also give me so much awesome up to date info as I plan trips. She is my first choice go-to for current info especially for the accuracy/entertaining combo.

M
Love Molly's vlogs. Watch them all the time! Glad to hear she's approachable in person. I always wonder if we'll ever run into any of the many vloggers we subscribe to while we're in the parks.
We met Oliver (used to be on the DisUnplugged team) at a restaurant in Universal. He was a server. Very nice!
May I enquire when you met Oliver?
I used to really like watching him…

We love Molly too....the only issue we have with her videos is that they are a little behind.....she takes a week or two to get her videos out......while other vloggers have their stuff out next day, like Kyle and JoJo.

Love Molly! We ran into Resort TV 1 on Friday while trying to out run the rain. We didn’t make it. :rotfl::rotfl:

A few years ago I ran into Pete and Jackie in the hallway at AKL. I was literally looking at The Dis on my phone as I was walking. I had a complete fan girl moment. Pete was on the phone he actually ended his call and shook my hand (pre COVID times) and talked with me for a few minutes. They were both so kind. I was bummed my DH and DD were napping in the room!

Last edited:
I love the way she talks to the characters too, it's soooo cute, it always makes me smile.. And she knows all the characters and their horse or animal, she's just so fun! Have you watched the recent one where she talks to Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eeyore in their halloween costumes? So cute!
Yup, we watch all of them! I used to skip the Universal ones because we're not planning to go there in the immediate future, but now I watch those, too, because I've become a Molly completionist.

To be fair to the rest of the group, Quincy has been doing an awesome job in her park and resort videos, too, and I always enjoy Breedlove and his frankness. The AllEars crew in general deserves a shoutout for their particular style of videos. I feel like the info-to-personality balance is perfect. They're all very cool people, and they keep the focus on WDW. And I love whoever the video editor is who throws in all the on-screen jokes (I know Morgan is credited as AllEars editor, but I'm not certain whether she does the text editing or video editing).

My sister and I met Molly last July in the World Showplace building during the combo Flower Garden/Food Wine Festival. We waved to her from our table, and said hi, and she was so sweet. It was right after the parks re-opened.

I thought I watched a good number of the vlogs in the past year and a half but then the other day I heard of Jojo for the first time. Not sure why I didn't hear of him before because I hear he is pretty popular.

I thought I watched a good number of the vlogs in the past year and a half but then the other day I heard of Jojo for the first time. Not sure why I didn't hear of him before because I hear he is pretty popular.
I like Jojo and Kyle too. They are roommates, but they have sep vlogs. Kyle does a “daily dose”. Jojo actually had Paula Abdul with him one day this past year. It was kind out of the blue. It was fun to watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter