My daughter met Molly from All Ears!!!

Yup, we watch all of them! I used to skip the Universal ones because we're not planning to go there in the immediate future, but now I watch those, too, because I've become a Molly completionist.

To be fair to the rest of the group, Quincy has been doing an awesome job in her park and resort videos, too, and I always enjoy Breedlove and his frankness. The AllEars crew in general deserves a shoutout for their particular style of videos. I feel like the info-to-personality balance is perfect. They're all very cool people, and they keep the focus on WDW. And I love whoever the video editor is who throws in all the on-screen jokes (I know Morgan is credited as AllEars editor, but I'm not certain whether she does the text editing or video editing).
I love the videos because even when they are playing a silly game, they throw in so much info. And they all seem very genuine.

Last edited:
We were there the same day as your daughter at AK and I saw her as well! It was actually her and Quincy and I saw them when leaving the store at the end of FoP. I'm eagerly awaiting her to post the vlog from that day. Since it was both of them I assume they were doing a challenge of some kind. I'm shy by nature so I didn't try to approach, also because I couldn't remember Quincy's name and be like "Hi Molly! And.....other....vlogger....from Allears....". I pointed them out to my wife and she was less impressed at seeing "stars" than me :P

I was super impressed at what a tiny handheld camera they use for vlogging. I've always assumed they're walking around with a big DSLR camera rig of some kind but this thing was just a little ball on top of a cell phone size box.

We were there the same day as your daughter at AK and I saw her as well! It was actually her and Quincy and I saw them when leaving the store at the end of FoP. I'm eagerly awaiting her to post the vlog from that day. Since it was both of them I assume they were doing a challenge of some kind. I'm shy by nature so I didn't try to approach, also because I couldn't remember Quincy's name and be like "Hi Molly! And.....other....vlogger....from Allears....". I pointed them out to my wife and she was less impressed at seeing "stars" than me :P

I was super impressed at what a tiny handheld camera they use for vlogging. I've always assumed they're walking around with a big DSLR camera rig of some kind but this thing was just a little ball on top of a cell phone size box.
My daughter was shocked to see Molly talking to a cameraman, not using her own phone/camera when she saw her. She didn't mention seeing Quincy. Can't wait to see the vlog. I was shocked to see she wasn't wearing ears or a Disney shirt.

My daughter was shocked to see Molly talking to a cameraman, not using her own phone/camera when she saw her. She didn't mention seeing Quincy. Can't wait to see the vlog. I was shocked to see she wasn't wearing ears or a Disney shirt.
If Molly is doing one of her “stuck in a land” videos, Breedlove is usually behind the camera. A camera guy is usually there for the chaos challenges as well.

By "cameraman," do you mean someone holding a real camera or just another person with a phone? If it was a phone, then what @bookgirl2632 said. But if she also wan't wearing ears or a Disney shirt, and she was being filmed on a professional camera and not a phone, then it almost sounds like it's not an AllEars project. Do you remember what she was wearing, so we can all keep an eye out?

By "cameraman," do you mean someone holding a real camera or just another person with a phone? If it was a phone, then what @bookgirl2632 said. But if she also wan't wearing ears or a Disney shirt, and she was being filmed on a professional camera and not a phone, then it almost sounds like it's not an AllEars project. Do you remember what she was wearing, so we can all keep an eye out?

She was wearing a white t-shirt dress. No ears, cap. Cameraman, with regular camera, not a phone.

Will check her out. Really like Mr. Morrow. Very nice humble guy who genuinely loves Disney. Now that we live out west we also watch Mondo of Five Fires and Fresh Baked. Most of the other vloggers from FL get on my nerves.

I "think" this is the video they were filming that day. This looks like the outfits they were wearing. I know it was odd that Molly wasn't wearing ears and had a white t-shirt on.

I "think" this is the video they were filming that day. This looks like the outfits they were wearing. I know it was odd that Molly wasn't wearing ears and had a white t-shirt on.

If you watch a lot of her videos she sometimes wears a cap instead of ears. It really isn’t very often but certainly on water rides and in the rain. I would love to ride any of the roller coasters in the seat in front of Molly. Her giggles are great and would certainly enhance the ride experience!!

Ah, I interpreted "No ears, cap" to mean neither ears nor cap. My bad. Yeah, she definitely wears caps sometimes. And during challenge videos, each person always has an off-camera producer with them. One of them is usually Breedlove, if he's not doing the challenge himself.

I'm still curious about the real camera rather than a phone, though. Their phones are rigged on handheld grips, so there's a little more going on than if they were holding them in their bare hands. So if you just glance quickly, or you're focused on Molly, you might not register it as a phone. Side note: I'm always impressed by how much this team can do with just a phone, when so many other vloggers use fancy GoPros. Here's a screenshot I took of a Universal challenge video from a few months ago (I just chose a multi-person vid at random because those are most likely to have shots of the cameras, and sure enough we spot them early on).

So you can see Molly holding their typical little camera rig right there behind Breedlove. And here's another pic for a front view of Morgan's:

So unless there actually was a real camera in the mix, that Animal Kingdom one seems likely, given that it certainly fits the apparel bill! That was a fun video, and I enjoyed the idea of Molly being given handicaps to slow her down. Otherwise, there's no contest (except in a Molly-versus-Alan matchup; they're so closely matched because he's such an aggressive player... and probably because they kinda know each other really well).

They use handheld cameras that have Gimbal stabilizers. They are reasonably priced ($150) and give good quality videos. I’m thinking of getting one.

[QUOTE="Figment of Speech, post: 63340517, member: 673109]

But also, I'm always impressed by how easily she comes up with things to chat about with them. It's always like she's old friends with them.
[/QUOTE]

Yes, exactly! I try to pick up tips I can remember, because chatting with the characters (even at a distance) seems to brighten up their day too!

Yup, we watch all of them! I used to skip the Universal ones because we're not planning to go there in the immediate future, but now I watch those, too, because I've become a Molly completionist.

To be fair to the rest of the group, Quincy has been doing an awesome job in her park and resort videos, too, and I always enjoy Breedlove and his frankness. The AllEars crew in general deserves a shoutout for their particular style of videos. I feel like the info-to-personality balance is perfect. They're all very cool people, and they keep the focus on WDW. And I love whoever the video editor is who throws in all the on-screen jokes (I know Morgan is credited as AllEars editor, but I'm not certain whether she does the text editing or video editing).
I am so happy to hear it's not just me. I love the whole RTT crew. I could watch them review anything.

I am so happy to hear it's not just me. I love the whole RTT crew. I could watch them review anything.
Definitely not just you.

So during our trip in early March, I found myself using Molly/AllEars suggestions and ideas even more than I expected we would, sometimes realizing only after we'd used a strategy or choosing a lounge or ordering a drink that it was something we'd been hearing them recommend in the past year of videos.

Many of the things they suggest helped. Nothing they suggested steered us wrong.

I emailed AllEars after our trip, showering compliments on the YouTube production team, Molly and all. I received a really kind response.

Interesting how vloggers are becoming mini celebrities LOL. I get it though, there are some that I watch who I would like to say thanks for their content. Nice to have a dose of WDW from home.

Dan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter