My daughters sweet sixteen in Disney

sterfier

Earning My Ears
I realized that I put this in the wrong form but I couldnt see how to change forms so I'm just going to copy my old one to a new one. When my older daughter told me that her 15 going on 16 year old sister was planning a trip to Disney world for her 16th birthday I thought she was joking. She had already been planning a party at the time for her birthday, but a few days after her sister told me this she came to me with all her plans. I mean ALL!! She already knew where we were eating whom she was taking where we were staying and so on. We were originally going to go Nov. 29- Dec. 9 however her school wont let her out 7 days so instead of being there when she turns 16 we are going after. She was very upset for a few days because she wanted to see the lights and go to the Christmas parade so if you know of anything going on when we are going please let me know. We are going June 7-21, not all the time will be spent at Disney.We are staying at POR in the new princess rooms, its going to be my friend amber, my daughter Kara, her friend Megan, and I. We are eating at all of these restaurants if you eaten at any of these places please let me know what you think, we make reservations Dec. 11: 'Ohana, Crystal Palace, Hollywood & Vine, 1900 Park Fare, Coral Reef Restaurant, T-REX, Garden Grill, Chef Mickeys. :cake: Thanks for reading! (I know its early)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter