My Disney Experience App- removal of single Fast Pass + Choice

middlesista

Mouseketeer
Have been trying to remove a single fast pass + entry and it seems I can only make changes or delete all fast past plus choices for the entire day?

Is there a way that I am not locating on how to delete a single FastPass + choice on the MDE app?

Thanks

And you are supposed to LIKE it..........

(Disclaimer: the above is provided for informational purposes only, and is based on a recent visit comprising 17 days of visual and physical FP+ participation. It is in no way an endorsement, critique, expression of like, dislike, hatred, or disdain of any portion of the process in whole or in part. Past performance is not indicative of future results, and the right to change and or adjust the recommendations herein based on any and all adjustments made by external parties is reserved)

I have been able to delete a single FP+ on my computer but don't have a smart phone so don't know if you can do it on the app.

We are headed down for a two day visit. I have not purchases tickets online yet. do I do the now so I can sign up for fast pass plus at the 60 day mark? Is it a sure thing to sign up? I still do not get it all.:confused3

We are headed down for a two day visit. I have not purchases tickets online yet.

1- do I do the now so I can sign up for fast pass plus at the 60 day mark?

2- Is it a sure thing to sign up?

3- I still do not get it all.:confused3

1- Yes.
2- Yes. (Click HERE to register and input your info.)
3- You, and millions of your closest friends. ;)

c480x270_35.jpg

"Then, shalt thou count to three; no more, no less.

Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.

Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.

Five is right out.

1- Yes.
2- Yes. (Click HERE to register and input your info.)
3- You, and millions of your closest friends. ;)

Thanks, Robo! If I order tix now, will have an immediate code to enter to register on the 60 day mark? Do I have to actually wait for a hard ticket to come?

thanks!

Nope.

You MUST have 3.

Not 1, not 2, not 4...

That's it.

This is actually incorrect and has been for at least 3-4 weeks now. In fact, I just did it again to make sure it hasn't changed.

You can select only one or two attractions for a FP+. The system, as it stands right now, will give you a random additional pass(es). This can be cancelled by clicking on "Reservations" and then "Update" next to that day's FP+. If you only want one, you can have it. If you want 2-3, you can have that as well.

I did this via the website (mydisneyexperience.com) which any smart phone can access without using the app. I didn't try the latter yet.

ETA: You can do it via the app. Click "My Reservations" and it gives you the option to cancel a FP+.

This is actually incorrect and has been for at least 3-4 weeks now. In fact, I just did it again to make sure it hasn't changed. You can select only one or two attractions for a FP+. The system, as it stands right now, will give you a random additional pass(es). This can be cancelled by clicking on "Reservations" and then "Update" next to that day's FP+. If you only want one, you can have it. If you want 2-3, you can have that as well. I did this via the website (mydisneyexperience.com) which any smart phone can access without using the app. I didn't try the latter yet. ETA: You can do it via the app. Click "My Reservations" and it gives you the option to cancel a FP+.

Will have to give this a try. Thanks NikkiBelle!!

Thanks, Robo!

1- If I order tix now, will have an immediate code to enter to register on the 60 day mark?

2- Do I have to actually wait for a hard ticket to come?

thanks!

1- Yes. Order the tickets as Will Call" (pick up at WDW.)
Then, use the confirmation number for the MDE ticket info.

2- You don't want them to come. You want them to be Will Call.

This is actually incorrect and has been for at least 3-4 weeks now. In fact, I just did it again to make sure it hasn't changed.

You can select only one or two attractions for a FP+. The system, as it stands right now, will give you a random additional pass(es). This can be cancelled by clicking on "Reservations" and then "Update" next to that day's FP+. If you only want one, you can have it. If you want 2-3, you can have that as well.

I did this via the website (mydisneyexperience.com) which any smart phone can access without using the app. I didn't try the latter yet.

ETA: You can do it via the app. Click "My Reservations" and it gives you the option to cancel a FP+.

Will have to give this a try. Thanks NikkiBelle!!
I have found this to be true also, about a month now.

Do not clear all FPs for the day, it will make your ticket invalid for any FPs for the rest of the day. I did it since we decided to switch parks and go to MK instead of DHS and the app kept saying I had no valid ticket for that day, it wiped out all "My Plans" for the day including our checkout of the resort. Thankfully concierge was able to help and manually put in our FPs for the day, and we only chose 2 by the way since we were leaving early that morning to go home. I was however quite terrified that I had voided our tickets too until I got to concierge!

DO NOT CANCEL INDIVIDUAL FASTPASS SELECTIONS! You "can" delete individual Fastpass selections once they are selected. BUT this causes an issue with the system. If you make only one selection, it will choose two more for you. If you cancel one or both of those selections, you can't make a new selection to replace them without canceling your remaining selections too. I spoke to several people at Disney about how to fix this and they couldn't without deleting the remaining options. Here is why it's a problem.

I booked Anna and Elsa Fastpasses as soon as they became available and deleted the other two options it gave me with the intent of deciding what I actually wanted at a later time. When I came back to select the replacements, I couldn't unless I was willing to cancel the coveted Anna and Elsa spot, which I wasn't because I knew I wouldn't get it back.

The system wants you to have three selections. Once you remove one, it's gone unless you want to start over. Just leave them as-is and change the attraction instead of removing it. If you need to shuffle times and the unwanted attraction is making that difficult, then change the unwanted one to something late in the day to get it out of your way for now and come back later when you're ready.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter