• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Disney Experience down

WDWiowa

Earning My Ears
I had time today to do some trip planning and the website is glitchy. I have been having great luck the last few months. How long before it is up and running? Thanks

Nobody here will be able to answer that question. That's an IT issue. I've seen it down for just a minute or two...I've seen it down for many hours. No way to know. Keep trying.

I'm in the same boat. Today is our 60 day FP window. Thankfully, I was able to log in at 6am Central, and get the fast passes I wanted..including FOP! Now I'm trying to log back in to double check things, and it's not finding anything. We're AP people, and it's not even recognizing that...won't show me AP rates. Glad to see it's not just me....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter