My Disney experience linking friends/family question

Jaybert

Earning My Ears
My sister’s family and My family are both doing Disney world at the same time and we are having issues getting our plans linked up. we are both staying at the same Disney hotel (if that matters). The issue is that I am able to search and find her using her confirmation #, and it lists the 5 people (first name last initial). She accepts it, but it only seems to link her account. I can see her full name, whereas the other ones still are listed as first name and last initial and I’m able to go in and edit their names. It just looks like they are random names I added to my MDE and not members of her family/account. They also aren’t showing up as having a hotel room tied to them even though my sister shows she is. I’ve sent the resend request a few times to the remaining 4 people (2 adults and 2 kids, but she manages all of them under her reservation)

On a related question, the add friends/family thing seems very flakey. The first few times I searched by the confirmation # it wouldn’t find anything but eventually it did. I removed her at some point to try and re sync but ran into the same issue. She tried adding my reservation from her MDE and it got the same error.

I mostly want to make sure our accounts are properly linked so 1 of us can book all of the fastpasses / share a memory maker account / etc. are we doing something wrong here? I emailed signature services but they haven’t gotten back to me at all

She will need to accept the invitations for the other members of her party and then I believe she will need to send invitations to the other members of your party to successfully share all
Plans with everyone

Thanks. I ended up contacting signature services and they got it working. I’m not exactly sure what the deal was if something was broken or we just were doing it wrong. They did mention I had multiple accounts listed under my email address from old accounts that merged into Disney (ESPN, etc) so that could have been the issue

I am trying to do the same thing. Link up reservations for a friend and I with our kids. She and her son are staying at the same hotel and I have their confirmation. She has accepted the invitation twice but it won't let me add her to the "people I have plans with" category. It won't let me delete people that I don't have plans with (and won't again) because it says they have active tickets (which they don't). Any suggestions?

Mine started working after I contacted Disney and they did something so that’s the only suggestion I have. We could never get it working ourselves but once they got involved it all started working

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter