My Disney Experience Problem

hlizard

Mouseketeer
Okay so somehow I have two my disney experience accounts. One account has my annual passes linked to it and my other account has everything else. How can I combine the accounts or deactivate one account? If any body has any help what so ever thank you very much. Im so confused right now.:confused3

I've seen this happen to other Disboarders. You have to call IT to get it straightened out.

I'm having a problem too. I changed my resort reservation Saturday and it is still showing the old one. I called and they have the correct information hopefully the site will update soon...

I'm having a problem too. I changed my resort reservation Saturday and it is still showing the old one. I called and they have the correct information hopefully the site will update soon...

It usually takes up to 72 hours to update. It'll change soon.

Okay so somehow I have two my disney experience accounts. One account has my annual passes linked to it and my other account has everything else. How can I combine the accounts or deactivate one account? If any body has any help what so ever thank you very much. Im so confused right now.:confused3

Are they under two different e-mail accounts? That happened to my hubby. I invited him under one e-mail and he joined under another one. He wound up updating the e-mail address on one of the accounts to be the one from the other account and the two accounts magically merged. Not sure if that will help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter