• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"My Disneyland" site question

sargie666

Earning My Ears
Very excited - booked our first trip to DLP for October half term :) I have a couple of questions though if anyone can help...

1. I've tried to look at my booking on the "My Disneyland" section on the website - I can't get it to recognise my booking (we've had the confirmation documents through so I know it's definitely been made!). Does anyone know if there's a special way I need to enter my name or if this is just a general fault with the system?

2. We've booked on the VEA Navette from CDG - will we get hard tickets for this?

Thanks in advance!

sargie666 said:
Very excited - booked our first trip to DLP for October half term :) I have a couple of questions though if anyone can help...

1. I've tried to look at my booking on the "My Disneyland" section on the website - I can't get it to recognise my booking (we've had the confirmation documents through so I know it's definitely been made!). Does anyone know if there's a special way I need to enter my name or if this is just a general fault with the system?

2. We've booked on the VEA Navette from CDG - will we get hard tickets for this?

Thanks in advance!

Did you book through Disney themselves?? It only works with a true Disney reference and not a travel agent, could this be the problem??

Yep, booked through the Disneyland UK website. Our friends booked at the same time, need to get her to try too I think.

I've never managed to get it to see my booking and we booked through Disney each time.

If you just enter your surname in capital letters, it should work.

Thank you! From the wording I thought I had to enter my forename too, I'd tried every combination under the sun, can't believe I didn't think to try just surname lol. At least now I know it's definitely booked :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter