My DS4 new favorite Wii game

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
My DS4 got a new favorite Wii game! It is called "Being Bob" :thumbsup2

We got on the Wii and pulled up the Kahrt Kam on UTube and he would sit with the remote and watch Bawb drive around he loved it!

He kept saying "am I Bob!" of course his older brother had to rub it in that he sat on Kaht Kam (at the Pod meet) and make DS4 all mad. :headache: (He was sick and couldn't go)

But it is a lot of fun! Thanks for the videos Bawb it was a perfect Disney fix for our spring break! :yay:

Gosh I think it was the most time we spent all weekend together watching the Dis videos! Thanks for all you guys do!!!

I read this earlier today and it has stayed in the back of my mind how much fun this would be.
This would make such an awesome game!

Points for capturing the proper images on Kaht Kam...a stop to go face to face with a storm trooper...an obstacle course trying to reach the very west end of the parking lot...and bonus points for kids on Heelies...

:cool1: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

It was a lot of fun. DS even asked to do it again yesterday, he choose that over his star wars game!

So Corey got any video game experience?! :lmao: Sounds like a new hit.

If anyone has a wii it is a lot of fun! I guess, any symstem you can watch the internet on TV.

Bawb on big screen is totally cool! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter