• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My experience using UCT/Budget at MCO on Saturday --

mom2mikel

DIS Veteran
Our flight landed at noon Saturday 5/14. My husband went to baggage claim and I went straight down to Budget's counter with my UCT order/receipt for my prepaid rental. There were only 3 people ahead of me and I was helped within 5 minutes. We had some issues (my fault) so we had to go back around 12:45 pm, and the line was longer, but I would still imagine they would be helped within 15-30 minutes.

Overall, I had no issues on their end and I would absolutely do it again to save money. I still hope rental rates fall back inline with other years because it *is* easier using Alamo or Budget when I can apply my loyalty number and go straight to the garage.

We landed today around 430 and went to the fast break in the garage with our UCT reservation. One person was in front of us, just finishing so we waited about 5 minutes. He said it would have been better to go to the counter but he was very nice and said he could handle it.

We landed today around 430 and went to the fast break in the garage with our UCT reservation. One person was in front of us, just finishing so we waited about 5 minutes. He said it would have been better to go to the counter but he was very nice and said he could handle it.

And I was told Saturday at the FB booth that I couldn’t do FB with my UT reservation. She said I could try to call Budget to get my FB number added but when I called they said they couldn’t do any modifications to a 3rd party booking. So luckily the counter in the airport Saturday afternoon around 4 PM wasn’t too busy!

I still hope rental rates fall back inline with other years because it *is* easier using Alamo or Budget when I can apply my loyalty number and go straight to the garage.
Rental rates will not go back to what it was in 2019 or before. Inflation has taken care of that. Best hope is that oil prices come down, chips become plentiful again and maybe we can get back to within 10-20% of where the prices were.

We picked up our UT rental on Friday around 9 am. There was no wait at the counter. We filled out the paperwork and were off to the garage in about 10 minutes. We’ll likely use UT again for our next rental.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter