My family wants to eat our Polynesian chocolate bar..

jjohnson

DIS Veteran
at Midnight!!! :scared1:

I've had it in the freezer since our trip in August but often take a look at it.

I don't know if I can bring myself to do it!

Oh, just do it, we ate ours before we left WDW. Live a little, it's a new year!!!! Edited to add, 1 week before Katrina hit, my brother in law brought me a $90 box of chocolates back from Germany. I ate a few but left them in the fridge when we evacuated. By the time we were able to return they were growing mold!!! They were soo delish!! Seize the day, you never know what tommorow will bring.

I had to chuckle when I saw this because we brought home our chocolate Polynesian postcard from our trip there last July, and I saved it until the end of August. But we did eat it, it was very tasty, and I'm glad I didn't "save" it any longer. :sunny: I do have pictures of it, so I can remember it. :teeth:

P1010188.JPG

SeaSpray said:
I had to chuckle when I saw this because we brought home our chocolate Polynesian postcard from our trip there last July, and I saved it until the end of August. But we did eat it, it was very tasty, and I'm glad I didn't "save" it any longer. :sunny: I do have pictures of it, so I can remember it. :teeth:

P1010188.JPG
:goodvibes
Ok I forgot to take a picture so I'm borrowing yours :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter