My Favorite Thing to Do on A Cruise Ship

boo003

Earning My Ears
My question is: What is your favorite thing to do on a cruise ship?

First, I love to relax; Swimming and definitly to eat a lot of ice cream.

Second, to have fun; you can basically run around the ship yelling,"hakuna matata" knowing nobody will judge you.

And Finally, sleeping in; nobody has to wake you up, instead of getting up for work or school almost every morning.

:stitch: Boo003 :stitch:

Relax

Someone to make up your bed and turn it down.

Someone to clear up and clean.

The food.

The Ports of call.

The shows.

1) The sun and warm temps when its cold at home
2) Sitting on a lounger by the pool in the sunshine reading
3) The food, MDRs are great + Remy & Palo to mix it up
4) Ordering room service
5) Afternoon naps
6) Relaxing in Quiet Cove pool late in the evening
7) Admiring the beauty of the DCL ships
8) Riding the Aquaduck at night and then running and jumping in the hot tub to warm up
9) Late night snacks from the QS places on the pool deck
10) Looking at CC from onboard ship in the morning sunshine :)

My favorite thing is we have no commitments. We do what we want when we want

Just chill out and do what I want when I want. If I want to get up early to run, I'll do it because I want to, not because someone is telling me to. Of course, being in training for a distance race, the running itself isn't optional, but on a cruise with very little schedule, WHEN I run is up to me. Just one example.

Also? I like trying foods that I have wanted to try but am unwilling to risk the money on when I'm at home. If I'm in a restaurant and order something new and hate it, I'm stuck either choking it down or paying for a second entree. On a cruise (at least a Disney cruise...I'll find out about HAL this summer), if I try something and don't like it, I can get a replacement with no questions asked. :)

1) The ocean in all its splendor
2) Waking up early in the AM and read a book in the veranda
3) Hot tub+drink in hand
4) Sunbathing and watching my DD on the pool for hours
5) Being in the pool watching funnel vision
6) Taking an afternoon nap on the higher decks
7) Stargazing from my veranda or the decks late at nite (I take my astro binoculars with me every time)
8) Jogging around the ship after breakfast
9) The beer/wine tastings
10) Bingo

I must be one of the few who doesn't care about eating in the DCL. I eat like a mouse and the immense food offerings aboard don't appeal to me at all. Food is a non issue for me on the cruise... I've never had any of the fast food junk food they have by the pools..
I should ask for a discount...:lmao:

1) Breakfast on the veranda
2) Rainforest Room
3) The deserts
4) The shows
5) The sun and the breeze
6) The "Disney Experience"
7) Serenity Bay

Sunrise and sunset over the ocean, hot tubs, somebody else cooking and cleaning. Meeting people from all over.

I, being a half a nerd, like to marvel over the floating city.....I LOVE waking early, going on deck, noting that I cannot see any land, and marveling over something as simple as the deck being power-washed. How they make this all WORK is amazing to me......

One day there were 2 guys obstensibly "helping" a third guy while he dangled over the side to clean some bird poop off the atrium windows...

I mean...there are tons of people on board being taken care of as easily as if they were on land...

I am intrigued by that

1) Meeting Characters

2)Going to fun activities at the D Lounge

3) The Ports

4) Deck Parties

5)Meeting all the AMAZING Crew Members

6)FOOD

1) Being out early and getting nice loungers by the adult pool to read.
2) Riding the Duck before the line gets too long.
3) Afternoon naps or late morning naps.
4) Movies
5) Being able to do little or as much as you please and not feel guilty.
6) Someone always keeping the room clean.
7) The ocean.........
8) Serenity Bay

1) sitting on the verandah...any time. During the day with a drink and my camera, early morning in my pjs with a cup of coffee, late at night watching the moon reflect off the water. Love the sounds and smell....nothing is more relaxing.

2) sitting on a deck chair covered by a blanket after pirate night with a hot chocolate (spiked with peppermint schnapps) and watching Pirates of the Caribbean on the funnelvision.

3) making new friends with fellow disboarders. All of my cruises have resulted in friends that I still keep in touch with on FB and even make plans to see again (or even cruise with again). :thumbsup2

4) meetings CMs from all over the world.

5) making memories that my kids will have forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter