• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My final plan (I think...)

principessa0ox

Mouseketeer
Here are our final plans!! We got the DDP, too!
Sunday: Arrive in Orlando about 9:30a, QS lunch at ASMo when we get to hotel, then DTD and T-Rex dinner at 7p (OOP)
Monday: MK day, Crystal Palace breakfast at 8:25, QS dinner, snack in between? Will we get hungry?
Tuesday: AK day, Donald's Safari Breakfast at 9:05, Yak & Yeti at 5:30 (I am hoping to score DSB closer to 8:30 and Y&Y closer to 6:30, but no luck so far :()
Wednesday: Epcot day, QS lunch in park, Akershus dinner at 6:45 (I switched from lunch to dinner to get a little more savings out of the DDP;))
Thursday: DHS, Sci-Fi at 1:05, QS dinner, Fantasmic! at 9
Friday: DHS in morning for Star Wars weekend, Play 'n Dine at Hollywood and Vine at 12:40, MK for rest of afternoon/night (EMH until 2a), CRT dinner 9:30 (Will we need a QS meal in between?)
Saturday: QS breakfast at ASMo, Pick up rental car, Sea World, Boma at 8:30p
Sunday: Return rental, QS breakfast, Flight leaves at 2:30 (I'm hoping we'll have a QS leftover to use here.. WDYT?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter