My first time in disney comeing up and need2 know what all star is best?

I have been to Disney only once. I stayed at the All Star Music. I have heard that the others are really nice. I liked the music. I mean if you are like us, you really are not in your room much, except to sleep. I believe all the All Star resorts are nice. Disney never lets you down. So, in answer to your question all the resorts are nice it is just your choice if you like music, sports. or movie themed resorts. Next time, we hope to go to the movie. Hope this helped. Oh yea, one night when we got back in the bathroom the person who stratined up the room, put a mickey mouse oragami washcloth over the toilet paper roll. It was so cute!!!! ºoº

jump.cgi

I stayed in Disney once and I stayed at
All Star Music. It was really cool and even if you get one of the further back buildings it's not that far of a walk. The person who cleaned my room took my little sis's stuffed animals and made a cool design out of them in the window. It was a really nice place to stay.

See you later.
Morgan
mic-min01a.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter