My first time in Hyperspace Mountain!

Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed that. The park looks beautiful at the moment!
Is Hyperspace Mountain smoother than it was previously with the old carts?

Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed that. The park looks beautiful at the moment!
Is Hyperspace Mountain smoother than it was previously with the old carts?

Yess, no headbanging annymore and you don't shake that much annymore ;) The music that is playing in the train is also verry good and the projections are realy nice :) i will do a onride video when i go back in June :)

Thank you so much for posting! I LOVE your videos! We are a little over 2 months away from our first trip to DLP, and you have added to my excitement! :goodvibes

Your 1st trip, how exciting!
It'll be busy, but the long summer evenings at DLP are lovely, and you've chosen a great year to go.
Have a fantastic time pixiedust:

Thank you! We were able to get in on the stay 2 days and get 2 days for free offer, so will have 4 fabulous nights and almost 5 full days to soak it all in. Can't wait!!! :banana::banana:

Thank you! We were able to get in on the stay 2 days and get 2 days for free offer, so will have 4 fabulous nights and almost 5 full days to soak it all in. Can't wait!!! :banana::banana:

Enjoy your trip! Dlp is really a beautifull place to stay!

Can I ask, are the cars (space wise) and over head harness the same as rock n roller coaster??

Can I ask, are the cars (space wise) and over head harness the same as rock n roller coaster??

There are always 2 rows per car. The front row has plenty of space but the second row is not that good. The harness is not the same like in rock n roller coaster. It's more like a small harnass on your chest and the hand grips are more away from your head so you can't bounce to them. In the rock n roller coaster you bounce your head hole the time to those things :)

Thanks for that. I am a larger sized lady and can ride RnR in a front row of the cars not problem and don't have a problem with the harness so just wondered if SM was similar and if i would have any problems at all :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter