My first trip is my honeymoon

mickey1102

Earning My Ears
:Pinkbounc I can't wait! My first time at Disneyworld will be for my honeymoon!! We will arrive Nov. 17 so just over 2 weeks away! I have hear so many good things about it! I can't wait! My fiance has been several times but is excited too! :bounce:

Congratulations!!! I am sure you will have a wonderful time. It is the happiest place on earth. You have also come to the right place to get any information, or ask any question about WDW.

Hi Disney845! Thanks for the congrads! I am sure we will have a great time. I see in Sept. you stayed at Port Orleans-Riverside. That's where we are staying too. How did you like it?

I loved it! I am originally from FL so I have been to WDW more times than I can even count, but living so close we never stayed onsite. This past Sept. I went home to visit family for awhile, and my mother and I spent a week at POR. I requested a non-smoking room in the mansion section. We got the Oak Manor building. It was a short walk to the main lobby buildings including the restaurant and shop. Our room was very nice. It was a corner room so it had two windows as opposed to one. The landscaping was beautiful. Sadly we didn't spend very much time in the room or around the hotel.

The only thing I would complain about was the Boatwrights restaurant. We had breakfast there the first day and we thought it was absolutely terrible, some of the worst food we have ever had at WDW. Of course, others enjoy it very much. Food is such a picky thing, so you can't always go on other's opinions. Of course there are some restaurants in WDW that I would recommend without a second thought. Epcot is my favorite park and it also has my favorite WDW restaurant: Le Cellier. It is a steakhouse located in the Canadian pavilion. Have you made any PS's for meals yet?

Will you have a car with you? We did so we didn't have to rely on the bus transportation from POR. We took the buses a few times, but it was much quicker and easier to use our own vehicle.

Do you have a set itinerary? What parks what days? Specific rides/shows not to be missed? In my experience a rigid plan will do nothing but run you ragged and take a lot of the spontaneous fun away from the trip, but you should have some idea of what WDW has to offer you so that you can maximize your time and not miss some of the best things!

If you have any specific questions I would be glad to answer them for you, or give you my opinion (for what it is worth ;) ) about restaurants, rides, shows, whatever you might be interested in knowing!

Congrats on the wedding! You'll have a great time on your honeymoon. Enjoy it, I've got a few more months until mine. :)

Congrats! I know you will have a great time! There is so much to do at Disney. I am going there for my honeymoon in 5 days and can't wait! I have so much stuff booked for us to do that I don't know how much time we will spend in the room :) Just kidding, we do have alot planned, but we also want to wander around the WL resort since we have heard so much wonderful stuff about it!

Congrats again.

Heather K (Soon to be Heather S)

Congratulations!!! You will have a magical trip!

Thanks for all the congrads! I am sure we will have a great time!!!

Erinn
11/16/02
First trip/honeymoon to Disney 11/17-11/23/02 :Pinkbounc

You will have a blast I also went to disneyworld for the first time on my honeymoon back in september we stayed at the allstar resorts we had alot of fun doing everything you will have such a magical time we did just like your FH my DH had been there a few times but I was nonestop when we got there I wanted to do everything and was such a kid congrat's on your upcoming wedding best wishes.:Pinkbounc

Congrats, Mickey!! I'm sure you'll have the best time ever!! We're also going to WDW on our honeymoon and we leave on Sunday! We're staying at Port Orleans French Quarter for a week and then going on the cruise for a week. I've heard nothing but wonderful things about honeymooning in WDW!! Dop youhave bride & groom Mickey & Minie ear hats to wear? I've heard that's a must!!!

Heather, see you this weekend in WDW!!!!!

I bet you'll have a great time - my honeymoon to Disneyowld and the Disney Wonder wa sthe best week of my life - we can't wait to go back!!!! Congrats!!!:D

i know exactly how you feel. My DH and I are leaving on Thurdsay for our honeymoon and it's our first time too. I know we will all have a great time. Maybe we'll see you. I'll have my green ribbon. Have fun.

So how was it? We just go tback from our 2 week Disney honeymoon and it was the best 2 weeks ever!!!!!! I didn't see anyone else with green ribbons, but around the parks we saw other couples with the bride & groom hats, like us. And we got pins from the cruise that said it was our honeymoon and we wore those as well!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter