My first trip to WDW and DH's first time being arrested (Dec 2009)

I have really enjoyed reading your trip report. It's always kind of sad to see a trip end. Sounds like you had a nice homecoming, though.

...“Hmmm, they were at Disney, I can tell by their shirts. They were at Disney, I can tell by their hats. They were at Disney I can tell by the shopping bag.”...

...“I’m fine. Just think Rig, right now people are staring at the castle or riding Haunted Mansion. Disney World is going on without me.”...

Yup, I do the same thing at the Orlando Airport. I look around at all the people with Disney shopping bags, wearing their new Mickey ears and t-shirts. It's so depressing when it's over.

I too think about Disney when I'm not there, all the magic that's happening and I'm sitting at a desk in an office building answering phones and blech! This is why, I like to have another trip scheduled so I know that I will be back, back to the magic, the food, the rides, the attractions and the FEELING of Disney.

After reading your final report, I know you got it and you got it bad. Welcome to the world of Disney Addicts! :hug:

Aww Thumper_Man, you stuck it out even though this thing seemed to drag on forever.

As far as expecting a book to come out, your guess is as good as mine, I need to get some writing classes under my belt first. but yes if I ever publish a book I will sign a copy for you.

Say hello to Mrs ThumperMan for me.

And that as they say in showbiz, its a wrap. :rotfl: I enjoyed reading your trip report. Seeing as DW and I have been there twice now, we were able to follow along great with your story, and it seems like we were right there with you. As if we had gone on vacation with you. I do hope you get to make it back some day. This way we can get another great TR from you. Maybe you can make it back in December 2012. This is when DW and I hope to go again and maybe we'd run into you there. Here's a little pixie dust for wishes you make it back. pixiedust:

Don't be a stranger. Drop in and say hello. Take care of banjo. Oh and Rig too. I'm sure Mrs. TM will be along shortly to post as well. Take care :hug: and thanks for a wonderful TR. :thanks:

Thanks for finishing Riglee, it was worth the wait!! I hope you get to go back many times with Rig and little Rigs or Lees! Your report has AWESOME!

I would print it out but it would take forever with all the comments :goodvibes

Does anyone else feel like they just let go of a good friend? I'm so depressed the report is over. :sad1:

Does anyone else feel like they just let go of a good friend? I'm so depressed the report is over. :sad1:

I do. I usually don't read too many trip reports but Lee just had me hook, line, and sinker. She was such a sweet girl. Wish we could've seen some pics from her trip. Too bad she took her other pictures down. I feel like my vacation just ended now to. :laughing:

I do. I usually don't read too many trip reports but Lee just had me hook, line, and sinker. She was such a sweet girl. Wish we could've seen some pics from her trip. Too bad she took her other pictures down. I feel like my vacation just ended now to. :laughing:

Thank you! At least I am not alone. I can feel how she felt when she had to leave. I have the same emotions every time I have to walk away and get on the ME bus. My family and I were so not wanting to come back to Maryland and the cold and snow that we have a goal of moving to Florida in about a year. Gotta keep an eye on the economy, but, it's a dream we all share. :)

Thank you! At least I am not alone. I can feel how she felt when she had to leave. I have the same emotions every time I have to walk away and get on the ME bus. My family and I were so not wanting to come back to Maryland and the cold and snow that we have a goal of moving to Florida in about a year. Gotta keep an eye on the economy, but, it's a dream we all share. :)

I know the feeling as well. DW and I were talking about it. It seems it takes so long to get here. After all the planning and what not. Then when it gets here, it seems like sometimes it just flies by. We usually stay for a week and half through a couple of weeks when we go. We laugh because at the beginning of the trip, 3 days in or so, it seems like we've been there a long time, and we still have a long time there. On the last couple of days, it seems like we just go there and it's already over. Our goal is to hopefully get back next year. My vehicle will get paid off next year. So with the money we will be saving, our hope is to go back. When Leela posted her last update, I felt the same sadness she felt. We never know when or if we'll ever get to go back. At least we have the memories and we were able to go.

I know the feeling as well. DW and I were talking about it. It seems it takes so long to get here. After all the planning and what not. Then when it gets here, it seems like sometimes it just flies by. We usually stay for a week and half through a couple of weeks when we go. We laugh because at the beginning of the trip, 3 days in or so, it seems like we've been there a long time, and we still have a long time there. On the last couple of days, it seems like we just go there and it's already over. Our goal is to hopefully get back next year. My vehicle will get paid off next year. So with the money we will be saving, our hope is to go back. When Leela posted her last update, I felt the same sadness she felt. We never know when or if we'll ever get to go back. At least we have the memories and we were able to go.

It's an awful feeling to have to leave, I guess that's why we all migrate to the Disboards. We can relive our vacations and share our stories and things we've learned. I know I can always go back, but, when the trip is over I always still have the same sadness. I have to wait until June of 2012 before I get back, if I can stand it that long.

I hope Lee and Rig make it back too! We need a Dis gathering to meet them! :thumbsup2

I'm happy to know the ending of your trip but I'm really sad it's over. That last post was rather depressing. Just cause I know the feeling and your writing is so good that I felt it all over again. :sad1:
Thanks for sharing your trip with us! It was a fun journey to take with you!
Let us all know if you ever write a book! Maybe if you just make your pen name Riglee we'll all know it's you! ;)

So sad that this report has come to an end. I truly enjoyed it!! Like I have said in the past, I hope that when you go back you will share the experience with us. Thanks again for letting us join in on your wonderful report

Melissa

Aww Thumper_Man, you stuck it out even though this thing seemed to drag on forever.

As far as expecting a book to come out, your guess is as good as mine, I need to get some writing classes under my belt first. but yes if I ever publish a book I will sign a copy for you.

Say hello to Mrs ThumperMan for me.

:wave:Hello back :goodvibes I've been catching up on your TR, I think towards the end I was only reading it little by little instead of the hours and hours I used to because I knew it was coming to a close and I didn't want it to end. :guilty: Like any good WDW vacation, i know its got to, but that doesn't mean I can't be stubborn and act like a 2 year old for a moment. :laughing:

I'm so glad that even though your dream vacation came to an end, you gave the last day everything you had. Riding EE will stay with you, and even though you didn't get to see the castle one last time before you left, I think you made a smart move. From what i can gather about you, you would have kicked yourself all the way home if you didn't. ;)

I do hope this isn't the last we've heard from you on the DIS...we've gotten so attached to your writing and your story, It's like someone else mentioned, like we just let go of a good friend. And good friends are hard to come by :lovestruc

All in all, it was a wonderful TR and i want to say THANK YOU, for sharing it with us. I know you'll make it back to there someday, and I can't wait to hear all about it. :hug:

Congratulations Riglee on sticking with this and finishing up your record-setting trip report. It has been an enjoyable ride/read.

Thank you for telling your story so well. It was a great ride! Hope to see you again soon on this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter