My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov. 14 TR RL UPDATE 7/12 Pg. 22

Yes! So much yes! That's exactly my theory too. Like they want to be sooooo special. I feel that way about some people on social media too, especially on Instagram. Narcissists are exactly what they are. But that is a whole other subject that I could go on for days about.

She was. Like a Barbie doll, but like the generic one that they used to sell? Hahaha, that's terrible of me!

Sometimes they hit the nail on the head with the casting, and then other times it's like "huh?"

Ugh. Instagram. Sorry but...at a certain point I get very "hashtag this!"

Lol generic Barbie, love that! She should hook up with airhead Elsa. I can't say I recall Elsa having an inane constant silly giggle but hey maybe I missed something in the movie.

What a fun trip! I can't wait to read your other one. I love how you all are kids at heart and enjoying the experience. I agree on the comment about how Disney is not just for kids. My parents just got back. I was so jealous. We're not going again until October 2016. It'll be dh, our five kids, my parents and dh's parents! So glad Pop is doing well.party:

Sounds like such a fun and enjoyable breakfast!

You and Julia look so cute in your matching hoodies.

Love all the SE pics!

Totally agreed with your table neighbors. Disney is for adults and for kids. There's something for everyone.

I'm not a breakfast person but those chocolate chip pancakes look great.

Well I guess you'll always see strange things no matter where you go.

Spaceship Earth is always a solid choice to start things out. Though poor Pop, losing have his face while exercising. Such a terrible accident.

7:45am breakfast reservation??? Why so late?

Disney a ton of fun for adults??? Hallelujah!!!!! Yeah, I kinda agree with that a little bit.

:rotfl2: OMG. Wendi feeding Pop. That's awesome!

Um, so, dude with a stuffed monkey. Sadly, that is probably something I would totally do for no reason whatsoever. :sad2: Well, maybe to see if anyone asked me if they could pet my monkey. :idea:

Julia was on a roll with the hysterical comments that day for sure. She is a blast to have on vacation with us.

Yum! Whispering Canyon breakfast looks so good! I've only eaten there for dinner but I need to give breakfast a try.

That was too funny about the Monkey! Somewhat related, Hubby and I dressed as Alfredo and Colette from Ratatouille for MNSSHP. Jim carried a stuffed Remy with him and you wouldn't believe the number of people that asked if they could pet his rat.

Nothing like a good trip through the past to start off the day!

Cannot wait to see all the food pictures!

OMG you two look so cute in your Figment hoodies :goodvibes

Your brekkie looked yummy and sounded just the right amount of fun and what was with the monkey? :confused3

Just found your trip report and I'm cracking up in my office...um, I mean at home. ;) Totally not reading this at work, haha. Looks like a fun trip!

Mmm, your whispering canyon breakfast looks oh so yummy. As I sit here eating my pathetic little tub of yogurt, I'd so kill for a chocolate chip pancake.

Love the figment hoodie twins ; ).

Man Julia is channeling her inner Popadon today. Monkeys and Jesus. At least they were hopefully wearing pants ; )

I love your Figment sweatshirts. They are so darn cute!

Yum- chocolate chip pancakes! They look relish. Good thing Pop loves his food, since he had to eat leftovers. :rotfl2:

I had a blast at breakfast at WCC. It's a great environment.

Ahhh - the swiss cheese effect on Spaceship Earth. I hate when half my face goes missing. :faint:

Those pancakes from WCC look awesome! Definitely something on my list to try in the future! Those figment hoodies look great, especially in your Spaceship Earth future! :goodvibes

Can I just say this has been the highlight of my night. I couldn't stop laughing at points. You've made me even more excited for my/our 1st trip and I can't wait to keep reading.

Visiting Whispering Canyon for breakfast for the first time this August! I'm hoping I can make my overly shy family participate and to be willing to accept the giving and the receiving of goofiness.

YES! Disney is absolutely, totally, completely for adults! I don't understand why more people don't get that! :confused3 Seems pretty dang obvious to me...

I would have ordered the chocolate chip pancakes as well because, well, chocolate chips and pancakes, what's not to love?! Wendi sounds wonderful. :goodvibes

Loving the Figment hoodies! I don't think Figment gets the love he deserves... :sad2:

We've never been to Whispering Canyon, it sounds like you had a blast. And a fun server.

Loved your WC breakfast pix !!Never done breakfast there , but had a riot when we did dinner with the grandkids !!

Oh wow, I'm an idiot. I just spent about 5 minutes trying to figure out which of your TRs I'd been reading / which were new / which were finished :rotfl: I was sure there was a bunch of stuff missing from this one, before realising that stuff was in the LAST one. :headache: Duhhh. I think I'm ready to catch up now :thumbsup2

IMG_5498.jpg

This dress is amazing!! I love it! Do you like / own any of the Disney stuff from Hot Topic? I'm considering ordering some to my hotel when I'm at Disney in September (postage to England is a nightmare), I need to hear some reviews though! :goodvibes

My Mom being my Mom was too funny and was like "feel it, the material is great!" So I had a random girl feeling the hem of my dress.

:rotfl: Only at Disney!

I love how your mom is side eye-ing in the background!!! Although it looks like she's used to him by now :laughing:

I totally have one of these in my bedroom.. One of my favourite souvenirs!

And had to take a picture of pantsless Adam.

RIGHT! I said the exact same thing. You'd think at least one person would have pointed it out during manufacturing.. Or maybe we're all just filthy minded :laughing:

Uh oh.. seems like Shelly really started something :laughing: Also, I don't think your mom is taking it as light-heartedly as pop..!!!

I'm excited that she's coming back to WDW with me in September.

Amazing! What dates are you there?! I'll be there Sept 22nd - Oct 6th :goodvibes

as soon as she threw the straws all over the table, we started shooting straws at each other, which made Wendi threaten to throw water on us.

And then the guy next to us threatened to throw water on us.

Now I'm officially excited to eat here in September, it sounds hilarious! We're booked in for dinner rather than breakfast though, I hope it's just as good :goodvibes

YOU GUYS. This is adorable.

Great updates! Now I'm moving over to your new report :goodvibes:goodvibes

Why is it that people do that? Like, someone asks you a question and you just go "online" and move on?
Ha, I think I'm the only one who was like, "Eh, she probably just forgot which website she bought it on..." :confused3

They appeared to be around my parents age, and they said that they truly felt that Disney was for adults.
:thumbsup2 It's refreshing to see people who understand that and don't think Disney's just for 5 year olds.

Oh and other things of course, but mainly to eat later. Hahaha!
:rotfl2: Priorities! ::yes::

So we're waiting in line, and there's this grown man in line waiting for the ride, appeared to be in his 40's, with a stuffed monkey sitting on his shoulder.
:confused3 I could see this possibly making sense in Animal Kingdom. But here, :confused:.

Up next: Food food food! Food food food food food!
:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter