My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov. 14 TR RL UPDATE 7/12 Pg. 22

So sorry to hear about this. I will certainly keep your family and Gloria's in my thoughts and prayers. YOu have some wonderful memories there, cherish them and keep them close to your heart.

I'm just now seeing your last update, and I want to also share my sincere condolences to you, your family, and your friends. :hug:

Thank you all so much for your kind words. It's been a difficult time, but we're getting through it. I'll make sure to pass everyone's well wishes to Gloria's family as well.

Love reading all of your reports. Wishing you and your family many more wonderfilled trips to come!

Danielle, I just discovered your trip reports, so I am late in responding, but wanted to pass on my condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss. It looks like you shared a lot of love and fun together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter