• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My FW scrapbooking pages

HdnOut2WDW

Mouseketeer
Hey everybody!!! We went to Ft Wilderness in October 2008(also just got back a month ago, but haven't had time to scrapbook that trip yet) and scrapped my photos from the fort and thought you guys might like to take a look. Please remember that these are some of my first pages so be gentle.

DSC03487.jpg

this was the sight for this trip it was in the 500 loop

DSC03493.jpg

DSC03494.jpg

These were taken at the campfire

Thanks for looking. We had a great time. Wait we have a great time every time we are there.

princess:Sydney princess:Samantha

Cute!

I like the way that you trimmed around the FtW map.

Thanks. The map was actually from a trip in 2003 or 2005. The marks that the CM made lead to the 400 loop but we were in the 500 loop for this trip.

Thanks again for looking!!!!

Those are great!

I love the s'mores shots!

Those are some good memories there!

Thanks for sharing.

TCD

I'm a huge scrapper and i love them... We are going in sept and i can't wait to get home and a whole book of our trip.

Question for scrappers - is the photo disc worth it - i see if you pre-buy it it's only $100 but i have trouble spending that amount when i know i'll take 1000 photo's with my digital SLR. thoughts?

Hey everybody!!! We went to Ft Wilderness in October 2008(also just got back a month ago, but haven't had time to scrapbook that trip yet) and scrapped my photos from the fort and thought you guys might like to take a look. Please remember that these are some of my first pages so be gentle.

DSC03487.jpg

this was the sight for this trip it was in the 500 loop

DSC03493.jpg

DSC03494.jpg

These were taken at the campfire

Thanks for looking. We had a great time. Wait we have a great time every time we are there.

Love the pages, I wish I can get my done, but something always gets in the way. You did a super job.

I'm a huge scrapper and i love them... We are going in sept and i can't wait to get home and a whole book of our trip.

Question for scrappers - is the photo disc worth it - i see if you pre-buy it it's only $100 but i have trouble spending that amount when i know i'll take 1000 photo's with my digital SLR. thoughts?

Personally I think its well worth it. On our first trip we had over 1400 photos by the time we had edited the pics. Second trip we had about 1000 after editing. What I like is we have pictures with the entire family in instead of just 3 of us. I also love that might take several pictures of a character meet as they are snapping the whole time while I'm watching the kids. As a scrapper I love having the choice of several pics of the same event.

Hi there,

Like the dark pen route.... What part of MO are you from? The wife is a huge scrap booker. we have a camping/Disney book. We have about 9-13 active albums, depending where you are at, maybe you all can scrap on day. Send me a PM.

:thumbsup2
Looks great!!!

I have piles of Disney scrapbooking supplies and have yet to do any. I've got to give it a go!

Brilliant, I tend to scrap electronically IYKWIM - using Microsoft Publisher or some similar package. It's much better to look back on than just a stack of photos.

princess:
Those are great!

I love the s'mores shots!

Those are some good memories there!

Thanks for sharing.

TCD

Thanks TCD. May I say that your trip reports rock. We are actually thinking about going to the Grayton Beach/Seaside area between Christmas and New Years. I read you Spring Break TR and thought that sounded like a lot of fun.

Is there still lots to do that time of year there or does it become like a ghost town? We won't be able to stay at the Grayton Beach State Park because our rig is to long for the sites, but have found a lot of other RV parks to stay at around the area.

By the way the memories are the best.

CSHaydt...I have never really looked into the photopass cd. I always figured that I will take a lot of pictures and that I could use the money to purchase it for something else. I do think a lot of people do order it though, but just not for me.

5stljayhawks....We are from Lebanon. It is about 150 miles to the west of St. Louis.

pezheadval....Go ahead and give it a try. I also have a few dollars wrapped in Disney supplies(don't tell my hubby). I am hoping soon to get a child free weekend to scrap out 2010 trip, but finding free time is hard.

Thanks to everybody for takin a look.

It looks great, but makes me feel like a loser. I have tons of pics from the last 4 visits I have yet to do anything with.

It looks great, but makes me feel like a loser. I have tons of pics from the last 4 visits I have yet to do anything with.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I have more pages to do on that trip, plus a trip to Texas and a trip to DW in 2010. On top of all that I have two DDs that I haven't scrapped a thing on. So I have a long ways to go.

Don't be so hard on yourself. I have more pages to do on that trip, plus a trip to Texas and a trip to DW in 2010. On top of all that I have two DDs that I haven't scrapped a thing on. So I have a long ways to go.

That makes me feel better. At the rate I'm going, I may have to wait until the kids are gone before I actually have time to do any scrapbooking.:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter