My head spinning!

italian alps

Earning My Ears
Mad dash in the morning to get some headliners done! Will we come close to being done by 11ish? With doable lines? November 17(most recommended day). With a FP+ for 7DMT from 10-11 (FP+ for Belle and Space after lunch)
PP
Winnie
7DMT
HH
BTMR
Splash

We will be back in FantasyLand 2ish for Belle. Journey with Ariel and IASW then or sneak them in in the morning? Open to suggestions!

I think you will be done a little later than you mention. Your hold ups will be BTMR and Spash Mountain (unless it is a little chilly). I would try journey with ariel in the morning as it moves quickly, but we have had longer lines there for standby. Just my two cents.

You should be done with those by 11:00 pretty easily, but you'll probably have to come back to fantasyland for 7DMT. PP and winnie the pooh won't take an hour unless you are way at the back of the rope drop pack.

When you typed HH did you mean HM?

I think it is do-able provided you are at MK for rope drop. I would hit PP first thing though (the lines for this are incredibly long regardless of whether its a busy park day or not) Then I'd head over to Frontierland for BTMR and Splash. Lines for Winnie are ok and can be done when your return to the area for 7DMT. By HH do you mean HM? If so cover it on your way back over to Fantasyland.

I wouldn't try to sneak any of the others into the morning. Going to WDW is about enjoying the attractions but don't run yourself ragged in the process.

x
Dora

It could be tight, but this is what I would do:

1. Go right to PP at rope drop. The line there will build up fastest.

2. Go to BTMRR and Splash and ride both of those. The lines there are usually still very manageable in the first hour.

3. Go back past HM. Depending on the time and wait time, you may be able to ride then. The line there usually isn't posted higher than 10-15 minutes (or 13) before 10 AM, and if the first 3 rides go quickly you could be there close to 10. If it's too late or the line is too long, you can skip it and try again later.

4. Head to 7DMT. Before entering, you can check the line at Pooh because you might be able to ride that before using your FP at 7DMT.

RD is a MUST!! HH =HM!! I know the mountains are crucial in the morning. Thank you all for your input! who wants to plan the rest of my trip????

Here's what I would predict:
Getting through gate/baggage check and walking quickly to PP - 9:00-9:10am
Riding PP - 9:10 - 9:20am
Winnie the Pooh - (save this for a 4th/5th FP+)
BTMRR - 9:25am - 9:45am
Splash - 9:50 - 10:05am
HM - 10:10am - 10:30am
7DMT (FP+) - 10:35am - 11:00am

You could then do IASM or use other fast passes. Personally, I would try to use all 3 FP+ (maybe even 4) before lunch. If available, you could get Belle right after 7DMT, then walk to space. Either do BLSRS right before or after SM. Grab a FP+ for Pooh. Eat lunch while stand by lines are "long" and you are waiting for the start of a 4th/5th FP+ start time. Most likely that would after 1:00pm.

Have you checked out easywdw? There are free "cheat sheets" on there with suggested touring of each park. If you haven't looked there yet, perhaps give it a look. It will most likely help you with your other planning.

Enjoy your trip!

RD is a MUST!! HH =HM!! I know the mountains are crucial in the morning. Thank you all for your input! who wants to plan the rest of my trip????
I can tell you how to plan your entire trip in just couple of hours.

good heavens...your killing me!!!!!!!! that makes me laugh or cry!
No, seriously. It's super easy. I can plan a 10 day trip in less than 3 hours.

It's a bit late for your upcoming trip, but for future reference, here's what you do:
  1. Use the crowd calendars at easywdw.com to pick your days.
  2. Use the cheat sheets at easywdw.com as the basis for your touring plan - just cross off the things that don't appeal to you and leave the rest in order.
  3. If you aren't good with estimating times, get a subscription to touringplans.com and put your touring plan into their custom generator. A word of warning: use the "evaluate" button. Do not ever use the "optimize" button.
  4. Use Mesaboy2's fantastic thread to choose your fastpasses.
  5. Plug any ADRs you want into the plan.
That's it. Your trip is planned.

Mad dash in the morning to get some headliners done! Will we come close to being done by 11ish? With doable lines? November 17(most recommended day). With a FP+ for 7DMT from 10-11 (FP+ for Belle and Space after lunch)
PP
Winnie
7DMT
HH
BTMR
Splash

We will be back in FantasyLand 2ish for Belle. Journey with Ariel and IASW then or sneak them in in the morning? Open to suggestions!

We've always had luck having our fastpasses be after lunch and hitting the other rides that may have longer lines as the day goes on early. Peter Pan is by far the first place you should head at rope drop! I agree with other people who have said to head toward BTMR and Splash prior to your 7DMT FP, in fact -- I would plan on doing your 7DMT fastpass closer to the end of your hour block at 11:00. I would go PP, BTMR, Splash, HM, Winnie and then depending on what the time is looking like you might have time to check out Dumbo, Tea Cups, Carousel, and/or Barnstormer prior to your 7DMT FP. IASW will still be walk on when you finish with PP, but I would suggest skipping that and heading straight to the Mountains in frontierland. When you finish with your two FP+ after lunch, you will likely be able to get 4th, 5th, etc. fastpasses for other rides that you want to go on (Buzz, Pirates, and Jungle Cruise are ones that typically still have longish lines throughout the day that you haven't already covered in your plan in my experience).

No, seriously. It's super easy. I can plan a 10 day trip in less than 3 hours.

It's a bit late for your upcoming trip, but for future reference, here's what you do:
  1. Use the crowd calendars at easywdw.com to pick your days.
  2. Use the cheat sheets at easywdw.com as the basis for your touring plan - just cross off the things that don't appeal to you and leave the rest in order.
  3. If you aren't good with estimating times, get a subscription to touringplans.com and put your touring plan into their custom generator. A word of warning: use the "evaluate" button. Do not ever use the "optimize" button.
  4. Use Mesaboy2's fantastic thread to choose your fastpasses.
  5. Plug any ADRs you want into the plan.
That's it. Your trip is planned.
HAHA, I've used these tools and would have truly been lost without them. They've been so helpful! I'm guilty of over analyzing!

I have a question? Whats the rush? o_O

Doug :goofy:
Doug, i know right? I guess with all i've read i thought we should play "hard" in the first 3 hrs hitting the headliners, then smell the roses after lunch..Belle, philharmonic, tom sawyer island...end with a few things in TL and out by 5ish due to it being a party night. We only have 2 other Half days at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter