My husband may not be able to go to Disney with us, 1st week of July

MsOnceUponATime

DIS Veteran
There are 6 of us going. Unfortunately, my husband may not be able to go... I know that I can't be refunded for his park tickets, but I'm wondering how him not going and his magic band not tapping into the system will impact our trip, if at all? Thanks in advance for all of your input!

There are 6 of us going. Unfortunately, my husband may not be able to go... I know that I can't be refunded for his park tickets, but I'm wondering how him not going and his magic band not tapping into the system will impact our trip, if at all? Thanks in advance for all of your input!
It won't make a difference.

It won't...just remember to deselect his profile when you're making fastpasses, etc.

Some one else can use his FP too if they want to ride twice or you can change them to something else. You are paying for the tickets, you have the right to use the FP too. Just take his MB.

Some one else can use his FP too if they want to ride twice or you can change them to something else. You are paying for the tickets, you have the right to use the FP too. Just take his MB.
No. His ticket would have to have been used for admission to the park in order for his FP+ to be usable.

Others are correct on this.

BTW what you are speaking of is a loophole closed last year and as it is against Disney's Terms of Service we are not allowed to discuss it on the DIS.

IF the OP's husband was inside the park but opted to not ride a ride that is when his MB could be used by someone else in the traveling party at the parks-presently this is ok to do.

I’m sorry. I was wrong. I had forgotten this would not work. We trade magic band all the time but we are all in the parks. Not trying to cheat the system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter