My husband will be home from Iraq....

KT27

<font color=magenta>Disney Bride<br><font color=co
NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot wait! Woo Hoo!:goodvibes

Congratulations. I can't even begin to imagine how wonderful that must feel. Thank you to you and your husband for everything you do for our country.

How long has he been gone? Glad to hear that he is coming home!

Mine will be going next month...

How long has he been gone? Glad to hear that he is coming home!

Mine will be going next month...

We are approaching our 13th month. He came home for R & R in Sept...it's been too long since I have seen him!

I feel for you... thankfully mine doesn't go for that long.

So glad that he is coming home, that is a LONG time without your love! Anything planned for when he comes home?

I feel for you... thankfully mine doesn't go for that long.

So glad that he is coming home, that is a LONG time without your love! Anything planned for when he comes home?

Yes, my stepdaughter is flying in from Alaska. We are currently stationed in Germany, it will be her 1st trip here. We are going to Garmisch, Germany for a week to a resort and spending a few days at Disneyland, Paris. He is taking 30 days block leave so it will be nice to just relax & be "normal".

Congratulations!! That is so soon :yay: We're just finishing up our 3 weeks of post-deployment leave right now, and it's been really relaxing.

Katie, I am so happy for you!:cheer2: Look at you making it through another one! You are a "pro" now lol. Enjoy Germany. I just made it through our very first PCS move in almost 7 years of marriage. I'm not sure if deployments or moves are more stressful :laughing:

Happy homecoming!:love::love:

Yes, my stepdaughter is flying in from Alaska. We are currently stationed in Germany, it will be her 1st trip here. We are going to Garmisch, Germany for a week to a resort and spending a few days at Disneyland, Paris. He is taking 30 days block leave so it will be nice to just relax & be "normal".

That Edelweiss Resort?

We were going to do our R&R in Germany this September; using our DVC points for the Adventure by Disney Tour. Then spend the last 4 days at Edelwiess. By the time my R&R leave dates were approved, the ABD Germany Tour was booked!:scared: Couldn't change my leave dates!

Luckily an ABD Ireland Tour fit into my leave dates. We're psyched.:banana:

Hope that you guys can take some day trips though Germany during his 30 days block leave.

Have an awesome reunion!

Katie, I am so happy for you!:cheer2: Look at you making it through another one! You are a "pro" now lol. Enjoy Germany. I just made it through our very first PCS move in almost 7 years of marriage. I'm not sure if deployments or moves are more stressful :laughing:

Happy homecoming!:love::love:

Hey Tina! I do feel like an old pro now! 2 deployments, 1 overseas PCS & one CONUS PCS.

Where are you now?

Great to hear from you!

That Edelweiss Resort?

We were going to do our R&R in Germany this September; using our DVC points for the Adventure by Disney Tour. Then spend the last 4 days at Edelwiess. By the time my R&R leave dates were approved, the ABD Germany Tour was booked!:scared: Couldn't change my leave dates!

Luckily an ABD Ireland Tour fit into my leave dates. We're psyched.:banana:

Hope that you guys can take some day trips though Germany during his 30 days block leave.

Have an awesome reunion!

Yes, it is Edelweiss, we went there for a 3 day weekend right before he deployed and fell in love withe resort. So we decided to bring back my stepdaughter while she is visiting. We are planning a few day trips Rhine River Cruise, Baden Baden, Trier and who knows where else!

This weekend I am going to Amsterdam to see the Tulip festival!

Have a great time in Ireland! I can't wait to go there.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Mine will be home in 53(ish) days! I can't wait!:goodvibes

I miss TX! We left Fort Hood last year. My Mom is there living in our house & we own another rental property out in Cove.

To all of the families who sacrifice their loved ones to protect our country, you have my undying gratitute! Years ago my brother who was a Navy man fought in Beruit. Each time a ship was attacked I waited with held breath that he was safe. I pray each day that our men and women will soon be home to join their families!

THANK YOU!

May God keep you husband and his comrades safe and may he return to the beauty of his family.

One step closer...got his foot locker in the mail today...dusty & dirty!

He will be home VERY SOON!!!!!

I know your reunion will be a joyous and happy one.

To all on these boards who are part of military families - we are grateful every day for the sacrifices you make for our country. Our safety and freedoms are well-guarded by your loyal and dedicated service.
Thank you and God Bless you all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter