My Little Pony Role Play!

mickey'sbff

She passes time by singing, like someone else I kn
Here it is! It's pretty straight forward, so yeah.

And the Ponies Are:
PONIES:
Becca-FlameBlaze
Caitlyn-Cloudy Sky
Robyn-Moon Beam
Sars-Soccer Socks
Dani-Yellow Blossom
Ursula10-Lightning Crown
Abbi-Freckle Maze

There isn't really a story line of this RP, so we can sorta make up our own as we go along.

Lighting crow- hi guys.you want to go to the apple field to see apple jack!!!!

Freckle Maze: Hi everypony!! How is y'alls day, so far?? Did you have fun in your classes today??

OOC: Translation: Heeey! How are yall?? How was school??

Cloudy Sky: Oh, uh, hi. It was, uh, good.

OOC: Cloudy's supposed to be kinda shy.

Cloudy Sky: Oh, uh, hi. It was, uh, good.

OOC: Cloudy's supposed to be kinda shy.

Freckle Maze: OH!! Hiya, Cloudy!!! Didnt see you there!! Haha...I'm so happy that your day was happy. Because if you day wasnt happy, then I wouldnt be happy, which would make MY day unhappy. So then we'd all be unhappy....which wouldnt be TOO bad since we'd get to be unhappy TOGETHER!!! But...still. It would be better if we could all be happy together, instead of being unhappy together. Which is a good thing, considering that I'M HAPPY!!!!

OOC: Freckle is a little hyper...in case you can't tell!!

Freckle Maze: OH!! Hiya, Cloudy!!! Didnt see you there!! Haha...I'm so happy that your day was happy. Because if you day wasnt happy, then I wouldnt be happy, which would make MY day unhappy. So then we'd all be unhappy....which wouldnt be TOO bad since we'd get to be unhappy TOGETHER!!! But...still. It would be better if we could all be happy together, instead of being unhappy together. Which is a good thing, considering that I'M HAPPY!!!!

OOC: Freckle is a little hyper...in case you can't tell!!

Cloudy Sky: Uh, okay. Glad you're, uh, we're, um, happy.

Cloudy Sky: Oh.....I, uh, suppose so. But I, uh, like it quiet. Sometimes. I mean, uh, it's not, uh, bad wh-when ponies are, uh, around.

Moon Beam- Oooooooh!!! I like when it's nice and loud!! I especially like it when Pinkie Pie throws her awesome partys!!

Moon Beam- Oooooooh!!! I like when it's nice and loud!! I especially like it when Pinkie Pie throws her awesome partys!!

Cloudy Sky: Yeah, uh, I guess they're fun, it's just, well, I don't, uh, like crowds that much, and, uh, it's loud, and I, uh, am not, uh, a great dancer and I, uh, am kinda, uh, shy.

Freckle Maze: Me too!!! 3 nights ago...or was it 2 nights ago. It could have even been 4...hmmm. I wonder which. Well anyways...however many nights ago, she threw one for Rainbow's birthday, and when she walked in, we all threw cake at her!! It was pretty fun. And the best part is that it was really delicios too!! It was double chocolatey chip. Pinkie's specialty!! Or was it Triple Chocolatey Chip. I dont remeber. I just remember that it tasted REALLY REALLY REALLy good, and that afterwards Flame Blaze threw her whole scoop of ice cream at me...well, actually, now that I think of it...it could've been Yellow Blossom. Whoever it was, though...it made me SOOOOOOO cold. So, then I wanted to get revenge, right?? So...I went next door to Trickle's house and woke up her little sister, River, who then woke up the rest of her friends, which I just HAPPEN to be training trying to find an apprentice to take over when I retire to Ponyville, but anyways, when River and the rest of the phillies ion Ponyville were with me, we galloped back to the party and started a HUGE ice cream war. all in all...it was an amazing night...we should do it again tomoroow...or maybe even the next day!!!! (finally takes a breath)

OOC: I know that River and Trickle aren't really ponies, but oh well.

Freckle Maze: Me too!!! 3 nights ago...or was it 2 nights ago. It could have even been 4...hmmm. I wonder which. Well anyways...however many nights ago, she threw one for Rainbow's birthday, and when she walked in, we all threw cake at her!! It was pretty fun. And the best part is that it was really delicios too!! It was double chocolatey chip. Pinkie's specialty!! Or was it Triple Chocolatey Chip. I dont remeber. I just remember that it tasted REALLY REALLY REALLy good, and that afterwards Flame Blaze threw her whole scoop of ice cream at me...well, actually, now that I think of it...it could've been Yellow Blossom. Whoever it was, though...it made me SOOOOOOO cold. So, then I wanted to get revenge, right?? So...I went next door to Trickle's house and woke up her little sister, River, who then woke up the rest of her friends, which I just HAPPEN to be training trying to find an apprentice to take over when I retire to Ponyville, but anyways, when River and the rest of the phillies ion Ponyville were with me, we galloped back to the party and started a HUGE ice cream war. all in all...it was an amazing night...we should do it again tomoroow...or maybe even the next day!!!! (finally takes a breath)

OOC: I know that River and Trickle aren't really ponies, but oh well.

Cloudy Sky: Uh, Wow. You seem, uh, excited today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter