My magic bands have come but still no Mickey mail?

We are 118 days out and received our Magical Express vouchers/tags about a week ago. Just a few days after we reserved it. How weird is that?

We got our Mickey Mail yesterday the 19th, and should have our Magic Bands tomorrow or Monday, and we check in Oct. 20th can't wait!!!

Thanks for posting all the dates and such everyone! It's really helpful!

I'm getting really excited for ours. Could really use some Disney Magic about now ... and we all know that Mickey Mail is just what we need on some days :)

I've never gotten Mickey Mail. What is that? What kind of discounts? Do you need to have a certain package booked?

Our arrival date is the 18th, and we just got both today:) You'll probably have yours by Monday.

Another question...are the Mickey luggage tags that come in the Mickey Mail different than the ME tags. Can we put them on our luggage without ME taking our bags?

ME only takes the yellow tags.

I got our DME tags at 60 days out but no sign og Mickey Mail.

Do you get it if you only book a package directly from Disney? I booked room only from hotels.com and got tickets from U?t. Would they send it to me too?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I got our DME tags at 60 days out but no sign og Mickey Mail.

Do you get it if you only book a package directly from Disney? I booked room only from hotels.com and got tickets from U?t. Would they send it to me too?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm wondering the same thing. I've got a room only reservation.

We arrive on October 14 and got our ME package about a week and a half ago. We called for more luggage tags which came today. Magic bands arrived yesterday. I guess the bands are your access to ME as well. If you don't get your ME package early next week, I'd call and check on it.

You can request more luggage tags? Or is it the ME tags? I would love a couple extra luggage tags, since we will have 6 suitcases going down, but only 4 people.

AnnaNonamus said:
You can request more luggage tags? Or is it the ME tags? I would love a couple extra luggage tags, since we will have 6 suitcases going down, but only 4 people.

ME tags. I requested 2 more and they arrived within a week.

AnnaNonamus said:
Day 26- no Mickey mail. Our MB's are due tomorrow via UPS.

We are also at 26 days. We have received our Mickey mail (a week ago). Our MBs are"being processed and will arrive soon"...it's been that same status since Thursday.

I called the 800 number in the Magical Express voucher packet. They send 1 set of yellow luggage tags per person. Not the hard tags, but the paper tags for ME to grab your luggage at the airport. They sent me 1 extra set per person. We have 6 people but are traveling with probably 8 bags on southwest. No luggage fees = extra bags for souvenirs and non perishable food for our trip.

what is the mickey mail?? is it something that comes with the MB? we were selected for MB for our nxt trip,wondering what the mickey mail is :)

Same question - what is Mickey Mail? My trips have all been DVC for years but my first non-DVC visit is coming in December. What is in Mickey Mail that I need? I already have annual passes so this is a room only reservation.

Mickey mail is technically any mail you receive from Disney, but most of us are referring to it being the packet that arrives about a month before our trip with our vouchers and details of our package.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter