• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Mickey Album arrived from ESTICKERS! IT is WONDERFUL!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Granted I am new at all of this so maybe I am impressed easily but I feel this scrap book kit was a wonderful deal! High quality! For 21.99 plus 3.95 shipping (I had a $5 off coupon) so the album was only $16.99!
Here is what you get:
Acid free, Lignin Free and Archival Quality oh the stickers are from Sandylion
10x12 album with Minnie & Mickey on the cover
25 pages (white color)
3 photo scrap book page sheets (stickers that frame your pictures with Disney characters all around it and then in the middle they give you more stickers! So no wasted space just more stickers)
3 sticker page sheets ( first time I saw this, looks like back ground paper but it is sticky on the back so you can cut your own shapes and stuff!)
2 sticker boarder sheets(one is Minnie and the other is Mickey)
1 giant die cut sticker sheet (huge glittery sticker of Mickey and Minnie plus some balloons and hats and stuff)
1 tempplate (Mickey and Minnie head, full size of both, small stars, hearts and the little cloud like things that you can write in)
over 100 stickers
The stickers range form Dinsey at the beachor picnic stickers, party time, bed time stickers, stickers good for MGM, ABC stickers, small Minnie and Mickey heads other stuff too!
I am so excited! I plan to do my DD WDW birthday trip with this album! You should really check it! I love it! www.estickers.com
Sondra
:bounce:

Thanks for the website info ~ I'm always on the lookout for more stuff :-). I can't wait to check it out.

I looked at the Album after you mentioned it. I already have two albums that I bought in WDW so I resisted the impulse to buy something else, but it does look really cool. Have fun with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter