• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My MIL is Missing - Update - Found!

Thanks, everyone! I have posted this to Facebook and several of my friends have forwarded the information.

I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

Today we are concentrating on posting the flyers and visiting her church to talk with people there. Of course, I have to work (I work online from home). So I keep trying to spread the word online.

--Jennifer

I hope you have heard something by now... I can't even imagine what your family is going through...

I'm so sorry to hear this, such a terrifying situation. My prayers are with your MIL, you, and the rest of your family.

I'm so sorry to hear this! How is her mental health/emotional state? Would she have used another key and just driven off to get away from things?

I'll keep her in my prayers. www.websleuths.com is another great place to post it. People really are dedicated there to help find the missing.

oh my, how horrible...your MIL and family are in my prayers. Keep us posted...

Hugs too...:grouphug:

That must be so scary. I hope she's alright.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. I hope everything turns out well.:hug:

:grouphug: and prayers.

I would post Facebook. It's amazing how quickly things get out with it.

Prayers that your mil is found soon.

May God Bless your family.

sending my prayers to you and your family...........

you are in my prayers . I hope that this turns out like the other thread about the missing teens . :grouphug: You know we are all here for you , I will post this to my facebook . I have Farm Town friends that live there in Mesa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter