My Mousekeeper envelopes

Joann

<font color=green>I also loveeeeee popcorn with Mn
Here is some that I have done for our trip in may ... thanks goes to some people on here who's pictures I used and modified:) ( sorry if they are big)

83029us-thumb.jpg

83029ty-thumb.jpg

83029tinkerr.jpg

83029piggy-thumb.jpg

ok they are not big sorry if you cant read some they fit very nice on the 10 cm by 24 cm envelops centered right in the middle . these are not actual size I posted if anyone wants some made just message me and I will see what I can do if you have a picture you want customized with your name ect I can do it I use paint shop pro 8 for these ones so the skies the limit I have toms of fun doing them ! hehe here is a few more

83029Image5-thumb.jpg

83029cowby-thumb.jpg

83029cinn.jpg

I think I got that one in the disigns thread under one of the members disigns that they have I can't remember if it isn't there and you want it I have the plain copy of it with no writing I can post and you can copy and save it

Joann said:
I think I got that one in the disigns thread under one of the members disigns that they have I can't remember if it isn't there and you want it I have the plain copy of it with no writing I can post and you can copy and save it
Would you mind emailing the plain one to me? If so I can PM you with my email.
Thanks! I love the family thing!

Could someone please tell me how to get images to print on envelopes? Do you use Word to print them in or what? Really confused!!

I save my pic to my pictures then I open it with windows picture viewer then I hit print set it up with my printer how I want it I am using the longer envelops so I use the setting for # 10 envelopes and hit print

Or, if using word, (after saving it) you just go to insert, picture, from file, and go find your picture. Then you can move it around on your page and type around it. When you go open the new document, make sure to go to file, page setup and tell it what size paper you want.

Thanks guys! I figured it out, with your help of course. I could never have figured it out on my own. I would love a copy of the cowboy mickey and cowgirl minnie. Does anyone have that one that they would like to share? I don't know anything about designing though. Can I put just the plain one in Word and then type our last name on it or would I need a photo software program to do this with? I'm looking at getting Photo Impact. Is that one good and easy to understand? Sorry for all the questions! TIA :)

mickeyluv said:
Thanks guys! I figured it out, with your help of course. I could never have figured it out on my own. I would love a copy of the cowboy mickey and cowgirl minnie. Does anyone have that one that they would like to share? I don't know anything about designing though. Can I put just the plain one in Word and then type our last name on it or would I need a photo software program to do this with? I'm looking at getting Photo Impact. Is that one good and easy to understand? Sorry for all the questions! TIA :)
Now, right click on that image that Joann gave you and save it. Insert it, and then type around it. You can even use WordArt that Word has.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter