• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My nephew married a dear girl from Japan and her name is Keiko.....

pumba

DIS PUMBARIZER
I am teaching her how to do some american recipes......well she did my home made macaroni and cheese and she put an inch of breadcrumb topping that I melt with butter......she said she scrapped it off and ate it anyway.....she said it tasted good....She also is trying some of my crock pot ones......I told her to beware of the crockpot with the salt bank in it........She is teaching me to say Japanese words......like where is the bathroom....she is a sweetie.

i have a japanese aunt. you should have your new neice cook for you some time. my aunt makes some of the best stuff. two of my faves are japanes pancakes, dont know the real name but that is what she calls it for my benefit, and gioza. you should have her make them for you in exchange for the cooking lessons! lol i wish i could make some of the stuff my aunt makes. i live 600 miles away so i never get it anymore. :(
congrats on the new neice though!

We have a student from Japan. She arrived in this country four years ago with no English at all. She came to our office with her little English-to-Japanese book, shy and almost in tears. Today, she speaks the language beautifully and we consider her to be one of our greatest treasures. Enjoy your new niece!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter