My new highest Buzz Lightyear score (as of today)

WonkaKid

DIS Veteran
Prior to today, my Buzz Lightyear high score was around 1,545,000. Today I broke that record. Twice! My two new high scores are 1,743,100 and 1,697,900, as below.

Buzz LY score.jpg

Interestingly, the MSW guy was in the cart immediately in front of me early in the day. I could see that just after the first Zurg he'd already broken a million. I knew he'd slaughter me, as you can see. Still, it was a good day.

Happy Sunday!

Rob

A few times a year I have dinner with Buzz at Club 33 and after a few bottles of vino he makes with the hacks! ;-).

my highest score was 999,999. i came out of the first room at that, i couldnt get anything higher... :(

my highest score was 999,999. i came out of the first room at that, i couldnt get anything higher... :(
It only displays up to that number on your ride vehicle but if you go and check the high scores or your picture, you can see your actual score.

There are many tricks. I think two of the biggest are:
1. Only go for high-value targets (diamonds and triangles); and
2. Shoot targets as many times as you can. I think most people shoot a target and then move on. But when you've got a high-value one, hit it twenty times, if you can.

Best of luck!

Rob

I believe another biggie is to hit the little tiny hard-to-see black dot on Zurg's chest--worth tons of points. It's hard to see. Also focus on high-value targets and also lighted targets. Google something like Buzz Lightyear ride score tips and stuff should pop up. Even knowing this stuff about the highest I can ever get is in the 700,000 to 800,000 range (on a very lucky day!; usually it is MUCH lower...) so I have a lot to learn; I am in awe of Rob's score!

If you do make the leader board, it's worth it to send your photo to yourself. In the little chevron above your score, will show the rank that you got at that moment. It's not the rank for the whole day (because the score board changes), but it's the rank you earned when you rode! Neat little addition to the ride photo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter