My New Years Eve Disney Wedding

jordan

Earning My Ears
Here are my Disney Wedding Picture....We all that a GREAT time.

The best day of my life...if you get the chance a Disney Wedding is well worth every penny of the money we spent.

www.collages.net/disneyweddings
Username: Flaugher / Jordan Wedding
Password: 1971

your photos were wundeful.ad everyone looked so happy and that they had somuch fun.
o and i love the blue crystals in the flowers. so beautiful

What wonderful photos! You were a beautiful bride and it looks like your wedding was PERFECTION! Congrats and thanks for sharing! :)

Wow, you pics are absolutely stunning! You look beautiful! Congratulations :thumbsup2

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! I love your flowers :love:

I just spent ages looking at your photos, they are gorgeous. You all looked fantastic and I love your dress - it looks like it really suits your personality.

Oh, absolutely gorgeous! Everything was so beautiful and you looked gorgeous! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!

How beautiful! Everyone looks lovely and so happy! Your photographer(s) did a fantastic job of capturing it all!!

Wow I think your pictures are great - looks like you all had an amazing time! :woohoo:

I also love your dress - all the detail it's sooo pretty!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter