My normally well behaved dog

satorifound

They told me to keep coming back and I did!
chewed up my Disney Crocs. The only shoes he has ever chewed and he picked those. I bought them at Disneyland. :( They were comfy for walking all over the park. Bummer

If you have a charector premiere outlet nearby you may be able to pick some up cheap. Otherwise I think its time for a new dog? :laughing:

If a dog chews any shoes, it'll be your favorite because they have your scent on them!! My yellow lab doesn't chew shoes any more, but if I leave my bedroom door open, he will go snatch my shoes and carry them around the house when I'm not home. The fun part is finding them! Good luck getting replacement shoes...and hide them from the dog :goodvibes

chewed up my Disney Crocs. The only shoes he has ever chewed and he picked those. I bought them at Disneyland. :( They were comfy for walking all over the park. Bummer

That is one smart dog. He picked out your worst looking pair of shoes and got rid of them for you. Did you give him a treat?:rotfl2:

That is one smart dog. He picked out your worst looking pair of shoes and got rid of them for you. Did you give him a treat?:rotfl2:

I didn't give him a treat but my 15 year old was thrilled. LOL She HATED them. I have always been anti-croc, until that trip to Disneyland and the way they made my feet feel.

Good dog! He is giving you more reasons to go back ASAP!

They sell them at Dick's, Academy, online, Sports Authority and other sports stores. I am sure you can find more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter