My other 'OHANA : Dec. 2016 Pre-Trip Report

PH7

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

I am trying out this Pre-Trip report hoping that I can actually follow through with it this time! I am going to be Pre-Trip Reporting my December 2016 trip to Walt Disney World Resort. I thought I would do the basics for my first post:

WHO

• DB(22) - My Boyfriend and I have only taken two major vacations together once in 2014 & another in 2015. Guess where we went?!? --- DISNEY WORLD :-) I think I have officially made sure that he loves Disney & that this will be our #1 vacation destination. Oh & we will be going to Disney world in May 2016, but thats another Pre-Trip Report
  • My other OHANA :stitch2: - We are going with my family in May, but the December trip we will be going with his family, so I'm excited because this is our first trip all together.
  • The Girls - My boyfriend has 2 nieces that are twins. This will be their first trip to Disney and I am geeked that I will get to experience their first trip because I still remember mine.
WHAT
  • We are basically taking this trip because we want the twins to have their first trip to Disney World. I am having my trip in May to go on the more adult rides and eat at adult restaurants. SO December will be kiddie packed! I am counting on lots of Frozen & rides that I havent been on since I was a kid, because I never had an excuse to ride them ( Yes I am totally geeked to be able to ride he flying carpets :genie: & also :dumbo: )
WHEN
December 2016 - 9 DAYS, also my longest Disney Vacation !

WHERE
We will be hitting all 4 theme parks and are doing a split stay. We will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas for the 2nd part of our stay. We have a preferred pool/garden studio because unfortunately the boardwalk view was not open for our entire stay and I wasn't up to changing rooms every other day.
We are still up in the air for the first part of the trip. We are renting DVC points and are unsure if the $ for the lake view at the poly is worth it? (If you have any tips please let me know) I would like to be able to see the magic kingdom/wishes from our balcony.) If not the poly, we are thinking either BLT studio lake view (Let me know if the park view upgrade is worth it?) or BCV - Studios, I heard the referb should be done before our trip. I would really like a monorail resort though because I usually only stay in the Boardwalk area (Swan & Dolphin for basically all my recent trips except last year when we stayed at POFQ)

- Well I hope you all follow along on this fun journey :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter