My parents are seperating.

Aww Cass. I'm so sorry to hear that. It must be a real tough time for you. I would feel the way you do, too, if it was me.
If you need a friend or just someone or something to vent to, i'm here :)
:hug:

I'm really sorrry to hear that :(
I know it was really hard for my best friend when her parents seperated
If you need anyone to talk to my PM box is always open :hug:

:hug: Sorry to hear this Cassidy :(
I remember when my parents seperated, and yeah, it felt like crap. At the time it felt like life would never get better, but it eventually does. You'll be back to 'normality' in no time.
If you ever wanna talk about this, I've been through it first hand, I don't mind being a vent machine :)
:hug:

I'm really sorry to hear that. =(
My parents separated back in january. at first I was really mad at my dad, and I wouldn't talk to him for weeks. now, my mom and my dad are both a lot happier, and things are a lot better.
I hope things get better for you soon.

My dad told me in the car, and told me not to say anything to my mom or my sister.

I don't know if I'm sad or just pissed off.

:headache:

Please explain to me why you can't tell your mom? I'm assuming from what you say that she doesn't know yet.

Aw that's horrible. I went through the same thing a few months ago and I was mostly angry rather than sad.
It does get better though.

im so sorry for you
parent separations suck
i actually figured it out on my own
i always knew that my parents marraige wasnt right
when i went to friends house, the parents actually seemed to love each other and kissed each other hello and stuff
mine didnt, so i confronted my mom and said do you even love dad? [ok i more of yelled it, i was mad at her for some reason, i cant remember why]
anyways, by the look on her face, i knew my answer
we went out for a walk and my mom finally confessed she was going to leave my dad, and she was taking me with her
i was the first to know about this in my family
i cried and cried and cried
eventually we moved out into an apartment together, and that happened really quick
we were driving in the car one day and my mom said you wanna go see an apartment?
i said sure, thinking she meant sometime in the future
turns out she meant that day, and she already had the key
thats when i realized it was real

anyways, its deffinetly hard, but in the end i realized it was for the best
my mom is so much happier now and a completely different person
i also feel better and its nice having a girls only place to live
you may feel the world is crashing down, but it will get better
you're parents will be happier, and that will take away alot of stress
if there was ever alot of yelling in the house, there wont be anymore
you just have to take it one step at a time
good luck!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter