My poor co-workers...

steffaknits

Earning My Ears
As if they didn't get enough of an earful about my Disney plans, I am now a proud DVC owner! :cool1:

I'm waiting for the day they stuff my mickey ears in my mouth to shut me up.

We understand! It's an addiction for many of us.

Congratulations and Welcome Home! :)

Congratulations!! I have the same issue with co-workers...luckily I have a few who are WDW addicts like me!! :) My former boss was a DVC owner...it was nice to have a boss who understood why I needed vacation approvals 11 months in advance!!

Welcome Home and Enjoy every moment!! :thumbsup2

Welcome home!!! When you get Disney pictures from DVC and hang them in your cubical / office -- then the co-workers really become concerned. Take that from me!!!;)

Thanks everyone for the "welcome homes"! So glad I can get my Disney fix here on the dis. Can't wait for our first trip home.

Welcome home!

Keep on talking them up. I'm sure you can find a few converts. There are two of us here at my office who are total head-over-heals Disney freaks. At least co-workers know who to come to when they have questions.

(Just don't let them know you earn cash now for any referals you convince to buy into DVC.)

We bought at SSR because of the price incentive and the fact that we aren't married to always staying at a certain resort. We are also (usually) pretty flexible with dates of travel within a certain time frame. And SSR is pretty awesome anyways! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait! (Sorry, maybe a little too much coffee this morning.)

Congrats & :welcome: Home, Just remind your Co~works, andbody can become a DVC owner like YOU!!!....feels good huh?!? :cool1:

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Welcome Home!!

I totally get this! Most of my co-workers think I am totally nuts but a few have actually come to me with questions and I've helped them plan trips...

Enjoy!

I loved that my former coworker in the same dept was also DVC! We would just go on and on.....give each other tips/advice. I miss her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter