My recent experience at WDW - Tour groups

steamboatT

Earning My Ears
I'm wondering how others feel about this. I just got back from a 7 day Beach Club trip and everywhere I went in the parks, MK, EP, even Typhoon Lagoon, there were groups of what appeared to be an Argentina soccer girls group. They were broken down into smaller groups at times, but sometimes they were several hundred at a time. Now, I don't mind large groups in the park generally, but what really upset me about this is their clapping, singing and chanting that went on and on. This detracted from my own enjoyment because it drowned out the background music and enjoyment of wherever I was, attraction, land, etc.
My question to all of you is does anyone agree with this? How can Disney regulate these groups so they do not chant and create all kinda noise? Is this already something they're supposed to adhere to and don't? Thanks for reading.

Oh no! I've heard about the Brazilian tour groups. I'm sorry they put a damper on some of your trip. I love listening to the music, too, and would be disappointed if I couldn't hear because of other people chanting, cheering, etc. Are these groups in WDW in the summer? July? I have no other input but am interested to hear what others have to say.

We have been many times in the summer, and have experienced just what you have described. Typically, if we see a large group heading into an attraction, we would make a quick change of plans and go somewhere else.

But, we were just there 3 weeks ago, and I was happily surprised by how well behaved they all were. Out of an entire week, we only saw 2 doing any chanting, clapping, etc. and not on attractions, only while walking around. I was really hoping that maybe Disney was cracking down on the chanting and cheering.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter