• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My second Day here........

cheekypoppins

DIS Veteran
HI everyone ,I just gotta say I joined this site just yesterday and well here's what I've found....... I have been a member of another board for a few years now and it seems the "Dis people" are so much more welcoming and friendly.Even after just 2 days I can't believe it!!!
I think this is definitely the place to be!!! THanks to those of you who have been so kind and I hope to meet more of you soon.Looking forward to being part of the dis community :)

Welcome to the DIS! For the most part, we're a friendly , helpful group of people. So jump right in and join the fun!:cool1:

Welcome! I feel the same everyone here has been great and very helpful :)

Hi there! and welcome!! I hope you continue to enjoy the DIS forums and get all the Disney (or other) help you need :thumbsup2

HI everyone ,I just gotta say I joined this site just yesterday and well here's what I've found....... I have been a member of another board for a few years now and it seems the "Dis people" are so much more welcoming and friendly.Even after just 2 days I can't believe it!!!
I think this is definitely the place to be!!! THanks to those of you who have been so kind and I hope to meet more of you soon.Looking forward to being part of the dis community :)

Welcome and thanks for the kind words. Though we do have our moments here just like everything else, but overall it does seem to be a lot nicer than other boards I've been on.

Thanks everyone :D I do have a question though....How do I get one of those cool little countdown do hickys that I see under peoples signatures???

Welcome!!! Don't let the pixie dust fool you, though, this IS the internet, remember!!

Don't share too much, keep your private life private and remember, everyone is NOT your buddy.

90% of the boards are wonderful, though, ENJOY!! :thumbsup2

Welcome cheekypoppins.:)

Can I ask what was the inspiration behind your user name? Anything related to Mary?

:flower1: Hello and welcome cheekypoppins! :flower:

Hi there , I have alot of friends in the uk and they nicknamed me cheekypoppins Cause well I'm a mom who loves Disney and I'm a bit of a prankster,although now they call me cheeky for short and actually got one of my "real friends" from home calling me cheeky also.I do love that movie though :)

Welcome cheekypoppins.:)

Can I ask what was the inspiration behind your user name? Anything related to Mary?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter