My Shirts

sml3het

3atonce
Thank you to everyone who let me use their shirts. Here they are :)

The down side is when I washed them in cold water, dryed on med heat, some of the iron on came off. I sure had fun making them prior to our trip. I used iron on transfers from JoAnn Fabrics. I guess they did not work too well.

Michelle
MKshirtresize.jpg
[/IMG]
AKshirtresize.jpg
[/IMG]

Michelle - your picture isn't showing up because it thinks your name is attached to the IMG. Put a space after your name and I think the problem will be solved. I'd love to see them!

:confused3 Where can I find the Dark transfer paper??? I bought the light, but some of my shirts are darker colors.

I found both light and dark transfer paper at Walmart. Many others buy theirs online. I'll see if I can find the post with the info on what they buy and post it here when I find it.

It is my experience that designs on the light paper that use a lot of ink and are fairly solid - do not hold up well -

I have found the less solid a design in the better it will hold up -

designs that have a background - work much better on the dark paper

does that make sense??!?!!? I can post some pictures if not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter