My signature?

Lovela

Dristina ON VMK. Tag Fairy, may I have a Pink Tag?
Is my signature alright? Or is it too long? I would like to know please.

If your signature is too large to fit the guidelines, it may be deleted at any time.

* You may have up to 12 lines of text in your signature. This includes blank lines and lines with smilies.

* You may have up to 3 graphic images, including sparkly signatures and countdowns. Each image can be no more than 200 pixels tall and 550 pixels wide.

* The file size of all of your graphics added together must be not more than 50K.

If you have questions about any of the guidelines or need help, just hop over to the Technical Support forum:

I only have 10 lines of text in my signature. Total of my signature images, including sparkly signatures is 26.18kb. Is it alot? :confused3. I hope its not :goodvibes ;) .

Your signature is HUGE.
I suggest you make it smaller.
See in my signature how it says "Wishlist: ......" it is all in one like. You can do that with your wish list. Maybe cut out the row of smiles. Maybe take away some of the pictures. You can allways display pictures on your profile.
I hope I helped :)
Also please do not create SPAM and make two seprerate boards about this

Still. I would resize my signature image then just editing it. I do not like unorganised signatures.

Just one more thing. How do I put an image on my profile?

* The file size of all of your graphics added together must be not more than 50K.
Please someone correct me if I'm wrong but, all your pictures in your signature add up to way more then 50k

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter