My sis and I doing Food and Wine

Maudes my mom

Earning My Ears
Okay, I am new at this posting, but I’ve got some questions. My sister and I have done Food and Wine a few times, weekdays. We always say we are going to do some different foods, but end up with basically the same every time. Any suggestions that are not toooo adventurous? We like Italian, Chinese, Greek, and Mexican. Also, a drink or two? Love the orange slushee thing in France. TIA

Give these a try!
  • Chicken Korma at India.
  • Hummus Fries at Morocco
  • Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips at Africa (might be a little spicy)

Go ahead and try something adventurous! What have you got to lose? $10? $12? And just maybe you'll find you like something you never thought you'd like.

Is there anything you have looked at and then decided against?

Go ahead and try something adventurous! What have you got to lose? $10? $12? And just maybe you'll find you like something you never thought you'd like.

Is there anything you have looked at and then decided against?
Yes, anything with lamb! Just can’t do it.

What are hummus fries? I am familiar with hummus on pita chips!

Hard to describe. It's like fried hummus, but the hummus kind of more solid. I think they mix it with another starch so that it can be shaped and dropped in a fryer. It's really great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter