My Trip to the 2011 D23 Expo - TR Complete!

For a split second, I couldn't work out which trip this was......and then I realised it was another resurrection! :lmao:

With the next Expo coming up I was looking for this TR and realized I never linked it in my signature. I bumped it up from my cell so that I could update my sig on the kaputer.

Will you be doing another PTR or TR for the upcoming expo? I really enjoyed reading your experience at the sorcerer level. :thumbsup2

Will you be doing another PTR or TR for the upcoming expo? I really enjoyed reading your experience at the sorcerer level. :thumbsup2

I will be doing a TR for the 2013 Expo, this year I am a Sorcerer, last time I was a Premiere pass holder. It was cool as we got into everything in the Arena, but we still had to wait for all the other presentations. I hope to see much more this time!

I thought Sorcerers could only get into the Arena events and Stage 23 in 2013. Still, that cuts about 6 hours of waiting.... :)

I thought Sorcerers could only get into the Arena events and Stage 23 in 2013. Still, that cuts about 6 hours of waiting.... :)

You're right. Last time that was just about everything, but this year they added Stage 28. I forgot that I read that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter