My trp advisor review of Narcoossee’s

TeresaWen

DIS Veteran
My husband and I dined at the bar in Narcoossee’s. We had a reservation for later in the week but we were craving a great steak so we thought we would try.

When we arrived at podium we mentioned our desire to sit at the bar. We were greeted pleasantly and told we were welcomed to wait in chairs they had set up to the side of the bar.

The bartender Sergio came out from behind the crowded bar to take our drink orders. In about 15 minutes two spots opened up.

We had fabulous salads followed by perfectly cooked medium rare ny strip steaks. Sergio suggested a red wine to pair with our steaks. He was spot on.

After we ate it was time for fireworks. We took our drinks and went outside for an amazing view of HEA. When we came in Sergio had hot coffee waiting.

It was a special, magical night.

Thank you Sergio for making our experience so perfect.

Sounds like a great night. We're visiting next week and tend to prefer to eat at bars without reservations. Will keep an eye out for Sergio! Thanks for the idea!! This wasn't previously on our list of potential bars.

Glad to hear you had such a good experience. We love Narcoossee's and never pass up an opportunity to eat at the bar :-)

We love Narcoossee’s. Most consistant place on property. It’s always the same. For like 17 years now. Lol

I remember the days before kids when we could chill at the bar and eat while we drink. Ahhh good times. I used to love to go back to the bar at night if staying at the gf to have dessert. They used to have the best tiramisu on property.

It’s still good with kids. Lol. Didn’t want anyone to think I don’t like my kids.

It’s amazing how Disney changes once u have kids. And now that they r growing it changed again this past trip. It’s cool to see first hand how Disney fits in a persons life from being a baby to later in life.

Sorry I went off. Narcoossee’s. Very very good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter