My truth question...

3mtn-kate

<font color=deeppink>♥<font color=royalblue>I want
i was playing truth with my friend today and he said that i had to come up with a really good question so I thought about it for the day and in class went up to him and said...

"If you could do ANYTHING, abosolutely anything what would you do?"

and he thought it was too easy, but i think it's kind of deep i had to think about it when i first heard it...so i'm turning it on you guys.

What would you do if you could do anything? There are absolutely no limits to this question, i'm just curious :goodvibes

I don't know, something fabulous that involves travelling and having Chuck Bass as my boy toy.

Hmmm.... I could get so so complex with this one. I'll have to think

I would really like to learn how to dance. Unfortunately, I'm:
- Clumsy as no other.
- A huge ball of nerves.
- Lacking any rythym whatsoever.

mine would probably include going back in time too, i wouldn't change anything though, just relive it :goodvibes

I would have the power to transport myself anywhere in the world just by the click of 3 fingers. Go visit friends in various parts of the country.

I'd find every person that has infuenced some part of my life and thank them and tell them how much they've changed me, in a good way. :-)

hmmm.. that is really hard. it might be to go back in time and re-do stuff that i did before.

-Time Travel. I'd love to see the 20's and the 50's.
-Go to college
-Be a psychologist
-Dance. ( but it's more likely for me to time travel. i can't dance. at all. :rolleyes: )
-Be financially stable forever.

I would want to not be overweight anymore, be way more outgoing and become and actress. Dont laugh cause its 100% true :)

I'd love to be able to act in really arty independent films, and be recognized for my work...but not to the point where I was famous.
(does that make sense? lol)
And make tons of money doing it! haha

if i could be ANYTHING...as in absolutely positively anything i want to be...i choose to be a knight of the round table serving his majesty king arthur of camelot.

Totally LIVE in WDW for free and stay at whatever resort hotel i wanted to (also for free!) but i dont know how school would work in there... thats too bad isnt it? haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter