my unpopular opinion: the iPhone is overrated

Apple, Samsung and Google are in a tight war. The Pixel has some cool figures. But the iPhone is the fastest selling phone of all time.

I agree. I prefer my old (mid end, not fancy) Samsung vs my current (mid end, not fancy) iPhone. Although the camera on this iPhone is better. But I like the interface on the Samsung better.

And why do they both just keep making phones bigger and bigger? If I wanted a tablet, I'd get one... a phone needs to fit in a pocket.

I LOVE my iPhone. But, to be honest, I've never used any other type of smart phone. When I upgraded from an iPhone 8 to a 13, I was shocked at the improved camera quality.

I ditched all Apple products for personal use and never looked back. I have to use a Macbook for work but other than that, I don't have anything Apple.

I went from an iPhone 7 to a 14 and have taken pictures just on there the last few trips and they came out great!

I've used both Apple and Android and vastly prefer Android over Apple. In addition I work in a field where helium gas can be present and certain models of the Iphone can be damaged by it.

I use Samsung and my kids have been trying to get me to switch to Apple for years. I don't get why?

Apple product lover here! We used to have Samsungs many years ago, but once we switched we will never go back. I love how my watch, phone and IPad are all integrated and how intuitive they all are.

I've never been a fan of Apple and it proprietary stuff.

I've almost always build my own PCs so when it came to smart phones I started with Android or Windows and stuck with it.

I'm all in on Pixel now, but I do see some amazing photos come out of Apple and Samsung - I do think they are better than the Pixel as far as Photos regardless of all the hype about the pixel cameras.

If I have serious photos to take then I bring my Canon R8, but that happens less and less as the Pixel Pro 8 does a decent job for most things.

I've tried apple phones at various times as well as an IPad, but since I am so use to Android I just find it confusing.

Honestly, I agree. Android phones usually have the newest tech first, at least on some models, and the interface is just better. I love how all Android phones always have the back button and others at the bottom, even now that they are not physical buttons they are always there. It is intuitive. Whenever I have to mess with someone's iPhone, I am always confused becuase in their quest for simplicity they actually make things more difficult. Also, while the highest-end Android phones are priced similarly to the latest iPhone, ALL of those phones are overpriced, but at least with Android you have a lot of other mid-range and even low-end options so you can buy to suit your needs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter