My voice mail was played!!!

pklein09

Winner DVC Trivia Contest April 2006
I was scanning through my e-mail. I thought, "Julie Martin -- Wow. Just like on the podcast. What are the chances of that?" DUH!!! Totally took me by surprise!

I haven't listened yet. I hope I don't sound like a TOTAL nerd. Partial nerd I can live with. It's really not easy to talk to an answering machine!

Thanks podcast team! It's a really special feeling to be able to contribute, even if in only a small way, to the show. Keep up the terrific work you do week after week!

:worship:

Congratulations!!!

Isn't it sooooo exciting to get the coveted email from THE Julie Martin. It's like Christmas!!!!!! Now you just have to decide b/w a t-shirt or a pin and lanyard. Decisions, decisions. :)

Okay... not too bad, I guess. I never realized how much I sound like an Oompa Loompa! In my head, my voice is much deeper!

:rotfl2:

It's always hard to hear your own voice recorded.... I generally don't recognize mine. I mean, when I hear it, I'm always thinking "Hey! She stole my idea!"

Then, I realize it's me. lol......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter